**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron fist re work

Maybe adding something like whenever you dash back and block he has 3 different modes. One lets him heal on hit. One let’s him do more damage. And the other gives him more armor

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I like the idea you've put forward, but at this stage anything at all that is even slightly a buff would be welcome.
    A full rework along the lines of Luke Cage or Venom would be awesome but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I would get the cellar dweller crystal, two for the price of one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I would get the cellar dweller crystal, two for the price of one.

I’m only half joking. I would wager you could get 75-85% agreement on who the worst 20 champs are. It wouldn’t hurt quite so bad if they only cost half as much.

Dr. Zola
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Just throw him and a couple dozen other champs in a 5K shard “Cellar Dweller” crystal and be done with it.

Dr. Zola

I actually really like this idea! Considering alot of the older champs rely heavily on their dupe eg: iron fist this would be a great opportunity to try target these Champs and make them semi usable.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Losspik wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Just throw him and a couple dozen other champs in a 5K shard “Cellar Dweller” crystal and be done with it.

Dr. Zola

I actually really like this idea! Considering alot of the older champs rely heavily on their dupe eg: iron fist this would be a great opportunity to try target these Champs and make them semi usable.
    This would really only be used as a way to get easier 6 star shards. Half the price and chances are the person who is opening them is an endgame player (since personally I wouldn’t see a ordinary player going for a bad champ) and they already have most champs, so for them it’s just half priced dupes.
  • ChirpsChirps Posts: 17
    i think netflix already re-worked iron fist lol.
  • edited January 2019
    Hey guys, there's an active discussion HERE, where others have also shared improvement suggestions for Iron Fist. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your ideas in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.