**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can't Activate Essences

Hi.

I can't activate any of the Essences in today's Trial. Am I doing something wrong? The button is not active.myqx4wbk4jcs.jpg

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Are you in the trial?
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    Yes. I'm on Android, if that makes any difference.

• Hey there @Dramione, would you be able to post a screenshot of what your map looks like when you exit the boost menu?
  • Or could you let us know which difficulty of the Trial of the Alchemist you were in at the time?
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mine is working after I clicked loyalty boost tab and back to boost tab.
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    It's working now. I had to restart the game.
    edited January 2019
    Glad it worked for you. Your original screenshot didn't look like you were in the quest yet, though.
  • JonnydJonnyd Posts: 3
    I'm having the same problem
    Tried restarting the game and I still can't activate the esscense
    wdh26ct65brr.jpg
    byhs1uoaotsn.jpg
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit could you have them look at not having the boost window not reset all the way to the top? Having to scroll all the way down each time to activate a trial boost, in combination with the serious connection issues, wastes about a full minute of very valuable boost time. Please, thank you, happy Tuesday.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Jonnyd wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem
    Tried restarting the game and I still can't activate the esscense
    wdh26ct65brr.jpg
    byhs1uoaotsn.jpg

Have you tried "Begin Quest" first, then go to boost menu once you're inside the map?
  • Hey there, the Essence Boosts need to be activated from within the map itself, after the quest has been started. The option won't be available from anywhere else.
  • I am having the same problem.. I can’t activate essences even though I went through the map screen clicked on profile > use boosts . All the essences are disabled for me, tjtq4hrbmmgw.png
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Frequency wrote: »
    I am having the same problem.. I can’t activate essences even though I went through the map screen clicked on profile > use boosts . All the essences are disabled for me, tjtq4hrbmmgw.png

Essences are mode specific boosts that can only be used on Day 7, Trial of the Alchemist
  • Frequency wrote: »
    I am having the same problem.. I can’t activate essences even though I went through the map screen clicked on profile > use boosts . All the essences are disabled for me, tjtq4hrbmmgw.png

Hey there, did you do this today or was it during the previous day that Trial of the Alchemist was running? The boosts are only able to be used on those particular days, so they wouldn't be able to be activated in other Trials on other days.
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    I'm having the same problem. Went into the map, a level higher then I should be because I knew I could use my boosts. But no.... Couldn't activate the boosts no matter what I did. Entire crew wiped out
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    It has to be alchemist day and you have to activate AFTER JOINING , they will not activate before you join

READ^^^^
    I'm having the same problem. Went into the map, a level higher then I should be because I knew I could use my boosts. But no.... Couldn't activate the boosts no matter what I did. Entire crew wiped out

You can ONLY activate them on the 7th day, the Trial of the Alchemist. Reading is important people.
  • KylePynesKylePynes Posts: 10
    Not able to use boost in Trails of Alchemist. Not any trail. Anybody else having problem??!
  • KylePynesKylePynes Posts: 10
    bdqysdeakk2m.png
    KylePynes wrote: »
    Not able to use boost in Trails of Alchemist. Not any trail. Anybody else having problem??!

You NEED to be IN the Trial IN ORDER TO ACTIVATED.
  • qusazvr69b46.jpg
    I do have the same problem.
  • Kabam, I spend money and time on this game, please do better.
    qusazvr69b46.jpg
    I do have the same problem.
    KylePynes wrote: »

You NEED to be IN the Trial IN ORDER TO ACTIVATED.

Do people read???? You have to start the Trial.