**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I had a theory: Juggs vs Medusa

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I'm sure people know about this, but I had a theory that Juggs could shut down Medusa... And sure enough...

Question is... who's going to bring a Juggs to AWA?

https://youtu.be/fzz1TN7b5vs

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    He times out on any decent node , unless u r5 him
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?

I wouldn't. But, there are those that don't have the options.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Awakened Loki also makes short work of Medusa, but I rarely see anyone bring Loki on attack. I've seen alliances die a dozen times to Medusa, so it is not like it is because they have better options. It is probably just that the vast majority of players of the game don't really think carefully about what they bring, except to bring what everyone tells them are "god tier" champs.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    He'd time out twice against a Medusa boss before killing her Lol. I've seen players get down to the wire fighting Medusa with Killmonger, no more than 20 seconds to spare. Juggs has no chance.

As for Loki, he possibly doesn't time out, since he can steal Fury & hit "kind of" hard... but its debatable.
    Hamin wrote: »

Virtually anyone can counter Medusa as long as you understand her auto block mechanic.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Spamming Vemons special 1. 3 hits with a chance to absorb an emeny buff and regen a portion of health, I have a rank 5 max sig venom and he owns any champ that relies on buffs
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Spamming Vemons special 1. 3 hits with a chance to absorb an emeny buff and regen a portion of health, I have a rank 5 max sig venom and he owns any champ that relies on buffs

Not only that, but his SP 1 pushes the opponent really far back, so that they cannot punish you if they block it... makes him even better for Medusa.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Virtually anyone can counter Medusa as long as you understand her auto block mechanic.

In quests, that's true. But with regard to the original poster's comment about AW attack I don't think every champion can work around the autoblock and still kill Medusa within the three minute time limit even at high rank.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

In quests, that's true. But with regard to the original poster's comment about AW attack I don't think every champion can work around the autoblock and still kill Medusa within the three minute time limit even at high rank.

And neither can Juggs which was mentioned earlier. I would sooner take champs like Spider Gwen and Kamala against Medusa before Jugg.