**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

for those who completed fully act 4 with 3 energy per tile...

13»

Comments

• I see why you would want a compensation but they are not going to do it and you could get through act 4 without spending a single energy refill. Kabam are not gonna bother compensating
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Honestly if they gave me back my energy it would be too much for me to use before it expired.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I just knew someone would post something like this.

You can’t demand compensation because of a change from something that was normal for YEARS. Heck even some stores have a 1-2 week price alteration policy, where if something goes on sale between 1-2 weeks after you bought it you can get the sale price. But years.....come on man.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Smh y’all are complaining about energy for something you probably explored months or even YEARS ago. Let it go. Anyways it’ll go back to 3 tomorrow.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I was able to beat act 4 100% while taking advantage of the perfect block synergy. So everyone else gets compensated for not being able to use it?

Those that were able to beat super hard content with blade or any other god champ...the ones that don’t have them, they get compensated?
    Smh y’all are complaining about energy for something you probably explored months or even YEARS ago. Let it go. Anyways it’ll go back to 3 tomorrow.

It’s a permanent change now. But still no need to ask for compensation.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Mods delete or close this thread. I don't care anymore about this since I already fully completed act 4 with 3 energy and it seems mixed comments are coming in from all walks of life. Peace

Why start the thread if you didn't want both sides. Just because everyone doesn't share your viewpoint on the subject is no reason to get upset.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I completed this a very long time ago on my main account and not worried about compensation but this helps tremendously for my second account and lots of other people with newer accounts. Should have been done a long time ago.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's the same reason you don't get some of your money back when you buy a new game then a year later they drop the price.

There. Discussed. Case closed.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Following your logic, once they add the new champion to the crystals they should compensate everyone who grinded arena and spent units/money on GMCs on the first week of any champion's release. Nobody forced you to use energy refills to complete it...

youre not getting my point bud. PPL WHO ALREADY DID ACT 4 WITH 3 ENERGY HAD TO USE MORE ENERGY TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE. BUT NOW THEY PERM REDUCE IT TO 2. IS THAT FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAD TO USE 3 ENERGY?

it’s bcos of the age of the quests: eventually act 5 and 6 and everything after will be reduced and we can’t possibly have them compensating every single one
    John757 wrote: »
    I think instead of Compensation they should just reset everyone that did act 4 100% and let them do it again with 2 energy now.

That would be better than any compensation that they'd send

No! Because then we’d have to do it again lol. Just send out the completion and exploration rewards to everyone who already did it Hahahaha
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    It is what it is I guess.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Don’t need compensation for this, but a title that said “4 with 3” or something would be cool.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I am happy with this change and will make good use of it.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Just another reason to tell new players, they have it much more easy
    I eagerly await more "back in my day" stories that don't reflect reality.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I eagerly await more "back in my day" stories that don't reflect reality.

it was a reality back then, just wait 2-3 years down the line and LoL will be much easier when compared to when it camouet, Same thing can be said about Varient. Give it time and it will be a lot easier,

imagine doing LoL with a R5 6*.

I don't disagree but everyone conveniently forgets the upside that they enjoyed as well.

Anyway, I don't want to go offtopic any more, I suppose like all changes we can either like it or not but it probably makes no difference in the end.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Let it lie buddy, act 4 was over 2yrs ago for me. Times change, why is it that every time Kabam tweaks something those that have already done that activity always scream for compensation? It saturates the argument for when compensation is really due.