**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Persistant charge values should be visible

Currently, the only way to see the persistant charge for a champion is to go into a fight screen. If sitting in the middle of a path, there is no way to check how many charges there are.

Perhaps there could be a way to view the charges, such as tapping on the champ’s info or putting the current charge count as a line in the champ’s info like thier level and rank.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming you are referring to AW in which case the issue is that the persistent charge value plus class can reveal the defender and defeats the purpose of hiding them.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    No, I mean in quests and the like, for your own champion. I agree that opposing champions should not be revealed until you get there, but there should be some way to view YOUR OWN charges without needing to wait until you reach the next fight.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    No, I mean in quests and the like, for your own champion. I agree that opposing champions should not be revealed until you get there, but there should be some way to view YOUR OWN charges without needing to wait until you reach the next fight.

But why? If im not about to fight, why would it matter?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    It could help for planning out what paths to take.

For example, if you're playing as Aegon and the one path heading forward has things like Spiked Shield while another doesn't, it would help to be able to see your charges to know how far you need to get the 500 streak.

In AQ, if everyone can see how many charges are present on Corvus, you can tell whether you need to save an auto block champion for your alliance mate or if you can just go through it.