Featured 5 star pulls

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,764 ★★★★
So, did anyone get something good out of the new featured 5 star crystal? Unsure if I would go for it unless I have pulled enough 5 stars from basics.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    I popped 8
    Nightcrawler x2
    Pun99 x2
    Starky (dupe)
    King groot (dupe)
    Venom the duck x2

On the side of odds 3/8 really decent pulls.
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,764 ★★★★
    @Jaded Congrats on the Venom the Duck and Sparky and @Izze_King congrats on getting him but he needs to be awakened to be of any use so I hope you have an awakening gem ready for him.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 78
    I don’t need it at the moment. I have my teams set up already. Plus I have a bunch of champs that needs to be awakened like Korg, Blade, him, etc.
    It stop just after Spider Gwen so I’m happy af. 😂
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,764 ★★★★
    @Izze_King i bet you cried happy tears 😂😂
    and @Drooped2 Modok is better than pulling she hulk, magneto or spider gwen so i call that good luck 😂 And Darkhawk is relatively new so cant say if he is good or not but hes a new champ congrats!
    I was shocked. @Midnite93 I was hoping for x23 funny enough. I’ll take it though. He’s really something.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Venom the Duck & Gwenpool
    Good pull @Drooped2 he could be a problem duped.
  • FjolnirFjolnir Posts: 310 ★★
    Tried 2 so far and it hasn't gone well

Agent Venom

She Hulk (Stark Spidey wasn't even in the reel; yes I know it doesn't mean he's not in there, but it did seem weird)
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,827 ★★★★
    Darkhawk is awesome, though like a lot of champs he needs to be awakened and high sig to be at his best. His stealth mode provides some really good power control, which is amplified by giving you increased power gained with his sig. And his damage in null mode is top notch, again amplified by his sig ability. Coupled with his double immunity, relatively high block proficiency and armor rate he's a really good champ.
  • Themis_xwsthsThemis_xwsths Posts: 224
    Opened one last night, and got mephisto. At the beginning i was super disappointed, but after a while I did some research and reminded myself of mephisto's abilities. Then i realised that he is way better than average, with extreme utility, potentially infinite power gain and an amazing revive mechanism. I should open another 2 before the crystal goes away, lets see....
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437 ★★★
    4 of my last 5 5* have been Featured. Quake, Karnak (awakened him), Quake, YJ (awakened him). Had 1 normal between and it was Elektra. Not great pulls but could have been worse.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 364 ★★
    Pulled GP out of current featured.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Duped Magik again so happy
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Pulled drax😢
  • RiihzaoRiihzao Posts: 2
    Just pulled 5* spider Gwen from featured.. pissed 🤬
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 24
    x23
    nightcrawler
    king groot