**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Grey Boosts are in Store [Merged Threads]

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Nothing to say kcaeuhcsonge.png

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Kabam is giving us ththe shaft with war seasons lately. Between these shortened season breaks of only 1 week when they promised us 2 weeks, so we dont have enough time to stock up on potions and revives and boosts, and the lack of ANY war boosts being in the roations for loyalty store, war is just getting ridiculous. I havent seen a war boost pulled from loyalty crystals or war victor crystals either. They even pulled the War Boost Crystal they had for sale for units in the store.

Kabam, did you quietly remove war boosts from the game and not tell us or something?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    The loyalty boosts are random blah blah blah

We all know what’s up.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    @MattMan I hope so. I really hope they would admit the mistake if there is one. I’m wavering to the side of them making a mistake. It worked fine for a quite a significant amount of time.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Guess we gotta learn to fight without the then... 😂

Wouldn't be surprised if they appear in a £50 deal now for 2 of each boost...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yep. Probably see a War Boost offer soon.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Lol. Special 3 defense came up.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    It’s clearly broken just like constant connection errors and rigged featured crystal.

On a more positive note - your AW opponents have no boosts as welll, everyone is in the same boat.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    Lol. Special 3 defense came up.

Right after maintenance lol...5* Punisher all over again
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Oh Look Alliance War boost crystals are available for unit sale ... Interesting.... :D:D
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Cant believe this was just added...

These werent even here last AW season!!

wdk27a6v5dgf.jpeg
    LOL its back...for units!!!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    What a coincidence that these boosts are on sale now! WOW! Didn't see that coming from a mile away
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    I don't understand why everything has to be random. Why can't they just sell boosts on a schedule? Then we don't run into nonsense like boosts that are missing for weeks.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    What a coincidence that these boosts are on sale now! WOW! Didn't see that coming from a mile away

Neither did Kabam.... #birdboxchallenge :D:D
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Lol.. surprise surprise. Got these bars for being right about this and refusing to shut up about it.

No ragrats.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Come on guys that new logo wasn't cheap 😂 this is so messed up.
    funny thing is..

KABAM KNOWS PEOPLE WILL STILL...buy them!!!
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    LMAO - and then Kabam wonders why people believe they're purposefully screwing us over. These boosts haven't appeared for weeks, Kabam claims it's "random". Suddenly there's an offer! Wow what a coincidence! 120 units for the missing boosts. Really. Its ridiculous

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike

very curious about your statement on this guy's post.

As for my opinion, this is the day i stop spending anything on this game. There is a bug in AW scoring day 1 being silenced and censored and being addressed for support as it would concern players and not Kabam scoring system going bonkers. Now they sell boosts after a month they stating it's all about rng.

It's not. It's all about game going full p2w. Cant have whalese struggle without boosts so sell them to who can afford, force the rest to feel obliged to buy them.

Well done. Conspiracy theories? you go way beyond that, it's not even a theory anymore, just truth slapped in our faces. You dont care anymore at all. Are you squeezing the cows before closing down? seems so.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Might pay the units and get the attack or health boosts instead. Plus, you only get 3 chances at opening them per week, which, even if you only use one per war and get the war boost every time you open the crystal, is not enough for refill the stash.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Lmao, I died laughing at work when I saw the message in-game. We all saw it coming, of course some will buy it. I've been just fine without them in war. Won't be using my units for this. I'll wait for them to RANDOMLY show up in the loyalty store.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    I don't understand why everything has to be random. Why can't they just sell boosts on a schedule? Then we don't run into nonsense like boosts that are missing for weeks.

The most logical option. Can we stop having RNG fiestas in the game? This will also stop people from ever suspecting you are manipulating things behind the scenes.
This discussion has been closed.