**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unfair War AI

I know that war ai is supposed to be difficult, but why can it parry non-contact attacks? Both miles and storm have parried my Dominos mediums, why can this happen? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    Becasse I’m AW it is. A player with masatry
  • Options
    What mastery lets you parry attacks that don't make contact? I couldn't find any
  • Options
    It call parry and u make contact with dorm medium
  • Options
    Domino' s first medium attack doesn't make contact, it's the one with the guns. Parry only works against contact attacks.
  • Options
    Yeah that a bug then but when is so dorm I’m thinking Dormammu that why I’m wher confuse
  • Options
    Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Parry works to cut the damage down on all attacks, proxma can parry stun on projectiles. And this is the weird one on any well timed block, blade(this includes projectiles) causes bleed. So nothing makes sense man.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Domino’s first medium is two hits, only the second of which is a projectile, so if they parry the first part of the medium, it’ll still stun you.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Domino’s first medium is two hits, only the second of which is a projectile, so if they parry the first part of the medium, it’ll still stun you.

If it worked like that she'd be easy to parry. That's what makes her a good counter to Medusa. You can cause her autoblock to trigger and not get stunned.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

If it worked like that she'd be easy to parry. That's what makes her a good counter to Medusa. You can cause her autoblock to trigger and not get stunned.

Parrying the first hit of her medium is the way to parry her...she triggers Medusa's autoblock without being parried cuz medusa blocks the second hit of a combo which in case of Domino's medium is a projectile attack
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited January 2019

Because medusa's auto block triggers on the 2nd hit which is the gun shot thus parrying the projectile hence the reason you don't get stunned. Her first hit of the medium is a non projectile hit thus you can be parry stunned on the first hit
  • Options
    Oh Got it
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @SidDDragon @Patchie93 I see. I always intercept her medium and didn't realize you could parry it.
  • Options
    DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    For projectile attacks or “non-contact” attacks (Yondu’s medium, Domino’s medium, etc.) you can still “parry” it- if you make a well-timed block it counts as a parry, but if it’s a non-contact attack, it won’t trigger the stun. I’m 99% sure it still reduces the damage taken on that block by X%, but I may be mistaken there...