**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

1234568»

Comments

• Borg9Borg9 Posts: 2
    Swank777 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Good morning as you see the community of android users are still waiting to hear back from you on a actual constructive and FAIR resolution to this issue. Consider this YOUR WARNING we expect you to adhere to your own and offer a constructive comment when you next speak.

As many others have said, it's a Google play store issue not releasing the update not Kabam. Kabam missed out on a bunch of your $. @Swank777 acting like an entitled child will get you nowhere. @Kabam Miike Thank you for keeping everyone informed.

• Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    I think that is another issue entirely, instead of owning up to their mistakes they are blaming Google play. That is not true or constructive in finding a resolution.
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    edited January 2019
    Everyone is here hyperbolizing the impact of the situation or the response to it (i.e. "ridiculous", "unacceptable") - I hear ya that the rewards might get you your next 4 or 5* a little sooner but in reality, you have other means to get them. It's not like its a fully formed hero crystal that you're delaying so you can grind arena or complete the new event quest to gain the shards. Plus from what I've seen the Epic difficulty is very intense, yet people assume they will be able to beat it. Honestly if you are that dependent on a few shards for your next game-changing champion that much sooner, then no offense but chances are you probably don't have the roster or skills to complete the top difficulties anyway. If you are at that level, you will have the shards in a few days of arena or other gameplay anyway. And who knows, maybe by the time Feb 6 rolls around you'll have better champs/rank-ups to work with anyway. I see this as an advantage rather than a detriment for us Android users.

*edit - fixed type
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I think that is another issue entirely, instead of owning up to their mistakes they are blaming Google play. That is not true or constructive in finding a resolution.

Ohh man..... don't use their terms like "constructive" again and again against them that's incorrect buddy chill out
    I'm not cussing or calling names this is chill imo if you disagree cool I'm not concerned about that, all I'm concerned with is an actual constructive resolution to this problem. Not excuses or further delays.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm not cussing or calling names this is chill imo if you disagree cool I'm not concerned about that, all I'm concerned with is an actual constructive resolution to this problem. Not excuses or further delays.

They literally said it was out of their control. What more do you want?
    I believe I've already stated that and do Not believe it is out of their control
    Consider this if they wanted to and cared they could make this available to us today when it resets and give us the opportunity to do 2 days in 1, this is their game nothing is out of their control regarding this issue they are choosing to take the easy way out that is not constructive or fair
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Consider this if they wanted to and cared they could make this available to us today when it resets and give us the opportunity to do 2 days in 1, this is their game nothing is out of their control regarding this issue they are choosing to take the easy way out that is not constructive or fair

Yes because all Kabam had to do is push a magical button that says update and bam no issues or anything else its out.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Everyone is here hyperbolizing the impact of the situation or the response to it (i.e. "ridiculous", "unacceptable") - I hear ya that the rewards might get you your next 4 or 5* a little sooner but in reality, you have other means to get them. It's not like its a fully formed hero crystal that you're delaying so you can grind arena or complete the new event quest to gain the shards. Plus from what I've seen the Epic difficulty is very intense, yet people assume they will be able to beat it. Honestly if you are that dependent on a few shards for your next game-changing champion that much sooner, then no offense but chances are you probably don't have the roster or skills to complete the top difficulties anyway. If you are at that level, you will have the shards in a few days of arena or other gameplay anyway. And who knows, maybe by the time Feb 6 rolls around you'll have better champs/rank-ups to work with anyway. I see this as an advantage rather than a detriment for us Android users.

*edit - fixed type

No offense bro but guess what you can only speak for yourself... you tell me do you think I'm worried about epic? My only concern at this point is will we have the boosts we fought for the whole week to use today on the 6th... kabam hasn't adressed that yet.
    No matter how you look at it continuing to make us wait for rewards others have already received is not a solution that is just creating another issue, I believe they should either give us the rewards or the quest
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    edited January 2019
    No offense bro but guess what you can only speak for yourself... you tell me do you think I'm worried about epic? My only concern at this point is will we have the boosts we fought for the whole week to use today on the 6th... kabam hasn't adressed that yet.

To the best of my knowledge the boosts would still be available. So I imagine it this way...if you continue to do the daily trials and use 1 set of boosts on the 7th day each week, you'll still have a full set left over for the Feb 6th date
    @Kabam Miike is there any change yet regarding this issue?
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    Frosty wrote: »
    Fixing shock debuffs on champs that never should have been shocked SHOULD lead to fixing incineration debuffs on champs that shouldn't be incinerated(Dorm, Ghost Rider to start)

I knew this was coming! But, alas, we don't have any plans for that at this time.

What about the cold snap immune, like iceman and Loki, a frost giant, not take cold damage or frostbite.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Will darkhawk be fixed?
    What's to stop apple players from doing it again on an android device so they get double rewards?
    Will apple users be able to play them again on an Android device?
    Will apple user be able to run this a second time?
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Umm hey @Kabam Miike the act 4 symbiods when they ambush you their buffs or debuffs if noded or linked will not display correctly