**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNG FROM 5* CRYSTAL

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
2 SPIDERGWENS
2 KING GROOTS
1 MODOK
1 X23
1 YELLOW JACKET

WHAT A JOKE!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    2 SPIDERGWENS
    2 KING GROOTS
    1 MODOK
    1 X23
    1 YELLOW JACKET

WHAT A JOKE!

I hear you I did 8 just now
    0ul2hm29e6ii.png

I got starky, venom the duck x2, nightcrawler x2, pun99 x2 and king groot. Just horrible
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    😱
    hmmmm ill raise u...
    12ejfh3aqxyz.jpeg

THe 4 dupes was...
    Modok...mephisto...iceman!...starky!

(Convert button wasnt pressed)

Rubbing in the salt mate 🤷‍♂️😂
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I already have all the champs just wanted dupes on good ones but instead if you spend more your odds decrease lol. Guess I'll have to try not spending and see if my luck changes.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    2 SPIDERGWENS
    2 KING GROOTS
    1 MODOK
    1 X23
    1 YELLOW JACKET

WHAT A JOKE!

I hear you I did 8 just now
    0ul2hm29e6ii.png

I got starky, venom the duck x2, nightcrawler x2, pun99 x2 and king groot. Just horrible
    is that a joke sparky and venom the duck are insane champions

I didn’t need starky, and venom the duck won’t cut my teams already in place.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited January 2019
    Must be nice to have your last 7 pulls to not be iron man, superior iron man, loki, iron patriot, hulkbuster rhino, and kingpin...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I already have all the champs just wanted dupes on good ones but instead if you spend more your odds decrease lol. Guess I'll have to try not spending and see if my luck changes.

Stop, just stop. RNG did its job. Would you be posting if you got what you wanted? Change the title of this post to "I didn't get what i wanted so now I'm going to cry about it".

Crystal pulls have nothing to do with spend and you have zero proof of it. Stop spreading fake information.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    My RNG luck.

Best 3 crystals I’ve ever opened.

hqoy95sdycai.png
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Stop, just stop. RNG did its job. Would you be posting if you got what you wanted? Change the title of this post to "I didn't get what i wanted so now I'm going to cry about it".

Crystal pulls have nothing to do with spend and you have zero proof of it. Stop spreading fake information.

It's not fake

https://youtu.be/MmYz4FhC9hM

Ally can confirm my last spidergwen pull after I attempted another. The RNG is terrible. No ones crying my account is far superior to yours all you do is harass people and shouldn't be allowed on the forums.

All you ever do is complain about your pulls. Spending or not spending has zero impact on any crystals you open. I spend tons of money on this game and I don't get every champ I want, when i want. There are high profile people that play this game and spend zero dollars and he doesnt get the champs he wants when he wants them. That god awful C.O.W spends 100's of thousands of dollars and couldnt get the champ he wanted from his 6* crystals.

When you play this game, you accept the fact you are taking a risk to open a crystal and might not get what you want. Every champ in the 5* Crystal has a even % to drop each time you open one. Nothing more, nothing less. You complain about the champs usefulness all you want but saying spending effects pulls and RNG is rigged is pure conspiracy.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

It's not fake

Ally can confirm my last spidergwen pull after I attempted another. The RNG is terrible. No ones crying my account is far superior to yours all you do is harass people and shouldn't be allowed on the forums.

I'm not even sure what the specific assertion here is. I saw Spider-Gwen, King Groot, MODOK, X23, Yellowjacket, and King Groot again pulled from the crystals. Nothing about that sequence seems odd compared to what I would expect from a completely random generator.

It's not fake

All you ever do is complain about your pulls. Spending or not spending has zero impact on any crystals you open. I spend tons of money on this game and I don't get every champ I want, when i want. There are high profile people that play this game and spend zero dollars and he doesnt get the champs he wants when he wants them. That god awful C.O.W spends 100's of thousands of dollars and couldnt get the champ he wanted from his 6* crystals.

When you play this game, you accept the fact you are taking a risk to open a crystal and might not get what you want. Every champ in the 5* Crystal has a even % to drop each time you open one. Nothing more, nothing less. You complain about the champs usefulness all you want but saying spending effects pulls and RNG is rigged is pure conspiracy.

Yes that was what my point was that the more you spend the worse your odds are. I probably spend your salary in a year on this game and my pulls are terrible so thats my hypothesis. Thanks for your thoughts though keep up the toxic environment. You're seriously one of the most miserable people on the forums. I shared my experience and joked about the odds. How that bothers you so much makes me laugh. You honestly must have a terrible life to care so much about what people post and share.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

It's not fake

I'm not even sure what the specific assertion here is. I saw Spider-Gwen, King Groot, MODOK, X23, Yellowjacket, and King Groot again pulled from the crystals. Nothing about that sequence seems odd compared to what I would expect from a completely random generator.

Perh

It's not fake

It's called terrible luck, that was the assertion.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Objectively speaking, that string of pulls seems entirely ordinary.

As to the conjecture about spending, we have COW's pulls to study. His seem to fall entirely within the margins for error of what we'd expect if his pulls were entirely random. His luck is not significantly better than I would expect, and it is not worse than I would expect. On the flip side we have people like Brian Grant and Seatin's F2P accounts which have zero spending, and their pulls also seem to fall entirely within the margins for error of what I would expect for a completely random distribution.

COW in particular opens so many crystals that any bias that any normal person could observe would show up as an impossible to miss signal in his pulls. That's just how statistics works. The signal to noise ratio increases with the number of pulls, and he's generated enough pulls to turn any fuzzy small signal into a very clear beacon, if it existed.

Anything we can't see in COW's pulls, no human could detect in any normal number of pulls.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    hmmmm ill raise u...
    12ejfh3aqxyz.jpeg

THe 4 dupes was...
    Modok...mephisto...iceman!...starky!

(Convert button wasnt pressed)

THIS up here. This hope is why I’ll be opening one of these today. 🤙🏼

It's not fake

Yes that was what my point was that the more you spend the worse your odds are. I probably spend your salary in a year on this game and my pulls are terrible so thats my hypothesis. Thanks for your thoughts though keep up the toxic environment. You're seriously one of the most miserable people on the forums. I shared my experience and joked about the odds. How that bothers you so much makes me laugh. You honestly must have a terrible life to care so much about what people post and share.

Spending money has no bearing on Crystal pulls at all. You can spend 1 million or zero and still have the same type of pulls. Stop spreading fake information.

It's not fake

Spending money has no bearing on Crystal pulls at all. You can spend 1 million or zero and still have the same type of pulls. Stop spreading fake information.

You are straight up miserable

Objectively speaking, that string of pulls seems entirely ordinary.

As to the conjecture about spending, we have COW's pulls to study. His seem to fall entirely within the margins for error of what we'd expect if his pulls were entirely random. His luck is not significantly better than I would expect, and it is not worse than I would expect. On the flip side we have people like Brian Grant and Seatin's F2P accounts which have zero spending, and their pulls also seem to fall entirely within the margins for error of what I would expect for a completely random distribution.

COW in particular opens so many crystals that any bias that any normal person could observe would show up as an impossible to miss signal in his pulls. That's just how statistics works. The signal to noise ratio increases with the number of pulls, and he's generated enough pulls to turn any fuzzy small signal into a very clear beacon, if it existed.

Anything we can't see in COW's pulls, no human could detect in any normal number of pulls.

It was a joke lol but glad you took it to the extreme. You can relax now no need to be so miserable.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

It's not fake

my friend has a 6* corvus and doesnt spend...

meanwhile i do spend, and i whaled out on 4th july deals and christmas deal, also picked up 30% boost from deals for aw, to compete in masters, alot of top allainces triple boost.

i have more than double his amount of 6* pulls @ 14....and i dont have anyone i want to R2
    meanwhile hes been f2p and hasnt spent but clearly has an 6* corvus who is worthy of R2.

and yes i have a 5* max out R5 Corvus myself, and 5 more r5 5*....

at the end of the day its RNG...it hurts but 6* pulls will be more accessible in the future just like how 5* was back in the day
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

It's not fake

well my friend who is f2p has a 6* corvus

i have more than double his 6* pulls

i have whaled out on 4th july deals and christmas deals, also picked up 30% boost from deals for war, and i compete in masters and alot of top allainces triple boost to max boost in wars.

but i have amasses total of 14 6* pulls and none id R2..

and i have 5+ r5 5* he only has 3.

meanwhille my friend didnt spent on 4th july or christmas but clearly has better 6* worth to R2...

It's not fake

well my friend who is f2p has a 6* corvus

i have more than double his 6* pulls

i have whaled out on 4th july deals and christmas deals, also picked up 30% boost from deals for war, and i compete in masters and alot of top allainces triple boost to max boost in wars.

but i have amasses total of 14 6* pulls and none id R2..

and i have 5+ r5 5* he only has 3.

meanwhille my friend didnt spent on 4th july or christmas but clearly has better 6* worth to R2...

I know who you are. I play with Herm from Omni. He got 1 6* you wanted. Just because you spend and he doesn't, doesn't prove anything at all. It just means he got CG and you didn't.

It's not fake

It's funny how you call anyone disproving you "miserable". And you call me toxic.
This discussion has been closed.