**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion would you remove from the game if you could?

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    Hulkbuster
  • Other (which one?)
    She Hulk :s
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Other (which one?)
    Colossus is the worst...
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Groot, the worst champ by far.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Why are Modok night thrasher and Gwenpool thrown in with the trash? (I guess Rags too)

If I was to remove one champion, it would be Blade because I feel like the only decent user with only a 3* blade and I would be funny to see the salt fly from people who lost their blades. Plus my Magik would actually do stuff again on AWD.

I wreck magik all day with my quake In aw
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    They all belong in the Contest. It's just that no Champion should suck.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Venom the Duck. They first introduce a stupid joke character, then they doubled down on the Suck.

In fact, I'd take out both ducks, Gwenpool and MODOK. I hate having that ugly bobblehead and I hate having a character based on a cockamamie variant cover joke.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kamala Kahn
    Has to be KK. I’d say Howard, but he was my first 4 star and helped me a lot in this game
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    corvus
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    unless they get a buff then please get rid of colossus, she hulk, spider gwen, jane thor, , kamela khan and evil cyclops.

all useless champs that have fallen so behind on the meta it hurts when you pull them as 5*'s
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Goldpool
    Goldpool. A trash champ no one asked for or wants. Was it too horrible consider to just put out 5 star Deadpool?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Emma Frost ..

a champ that messes with your controls is just bad design, IMHO .. *shrug*

of course, there's plenty of bad design champs .. but since I can only pick 1 .. :)
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    the TINMAN
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Groot. Takes sooooo long to kill anyone in arena.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Other (which one?)
    Suel wrote: »
    Why are Modok night thrasher and Gwenpool thrown in with the trash? (I guess Rags too)

If I was to remove one champion, it would be Blade because I feel like the only decent user with only a 3* blade and I would be funny to see the salt fly from people who lost their blades. Plus my Magik would actually do stuff again on AWD.

Didnt take in consideration the game balance, just Marvel importance, character design, etc

Gwenpool for example is a stupid character who is one of the best champs in the game

But feel free to give your thoughts

Uhh idk what you mean by a “Stupid character”. She is a bored comic book nerd who gets mysteriously sucked into the comic book world and she utilized her knowledge of the comics to keep her alive until she can train in combat, then she learns she can break the 4th wall and literally has to get chased down by Dr. Strange and other mystics through multiple dimensions because she is such a powerful being. She can literally step outside of continuity and spectate or enter wherever she wants. I would dare to say she is grossly underpowered. If u wanna learn about her, look up Comicstorian on YouTube. Easy way to learn about popular comic book stories.

Also, OML was a incredibly significant comic series (and movie), and Kamala had her own team as well.

The only one I would consider insignificant is Night Thrasher (even tho he’s cool. Just obscure) and goldpool.

Seems like ur just listing the champs entitled bums get salty about (note I’m definitely NOT saying that’s you, but I recall people complaining greatly about each one of these initially.)
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Goldpool
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »

Didnt take in consideration the game balance, just Marvel importance, character design, etc

Gwenpool for example is a stupid character who is one of the best champs in the game

But feel free to give your thoughts

Lol, have you read Gwenpool, OML or Ms Marvel (KK)??

Marvel importance ? Cuz civil warrior, guillotine and Aegon are so valuable to Marvel, but hey, at least you listed goldpool.

I wanted to put those too mate but unfortunately i can only put 10 options
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Hyperion. I hate fighting him.
  • Other (which one?)
    Karnack No fun that guy.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Other (which one?)
    Colausses
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Other (which one?)
    Joe Fixit - He seems to provide zero benefit. Groot is up there for uselessness but at least you can control his buffs a little.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Emma Frost ..

a champ that messes with your controls is just bad design, IMHO .. *shrug*

of course, there's plenty of bad design champs .. but since I can only pick 1 .. :)
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Okay let’s use our imaginations for a sec and think if Kabam removed all the bad champs every champ in the game would be equal suddenly stark spidey’s damage would be the same as everybody else’s.
    You can go on and on all the stuff that was great would now be the norm.
    Thank you for your time.
    And hang loose true believers
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Korg because I still can't fight him and I'm so happy that in the war I'm in now I saw a skill champ on node 42 arc reactor.
    I took AA completely forgetting about korg just to find it was actually Blade when I got there 😂
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Darkhawk