**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Redhulk Boss - Guillotine

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
Anyone try her yet? Out of all the reverse regen champs I'm surprised I haven't seen a video with her yet.

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    It’s mainly because when hitting redhulk then the regeneration buff goes away per hits. That’s why she isn’t that ideal to fast kill him
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    And even if you wait so that rhulk can stack regen, her souls expire
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Tried R3. Problem is Spiked Armor, which you have to deal with to get Guilly to Sp2. Plus, as you hit him, you knock off the regen passives. Add to that the problem with her souls falling off and it’s really a thread the needle solution.

And my needle didn’t thread.

Dr. Zola
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Auce wrote: »
    Loki wouldn't be able to steal the regen would he?

Nope, because the regen is passive, not a buff
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Blade
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yondu. Spam the SP1 for heal block, plus several attacks are projectiles that ignore spiked armor.

My 6* is awesome for it because he also has the Adrenaline regen.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Does proxima midnite SP1 heal block work against rulk's regen???
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    I actually tried with my 3/45 guillotine twice, but failed miserably. The souls aren't that much of a problem, as you need to hit him to get to s2 first. Your first problem will be the baiting while his very defensive performance (you need to play aggressive to get 1-2 souls)... BUT: The real problem is Counter Tactics. When you get to the point where you have your s2 ready and need to wait for his regens stack, he deals soooooo much block and even parry damage that it's game over very quickly. Maybe there are some superskilled evaders out there (i did hit his block and baited specials to buy some time) who manage to evade every attack even when pushed back to the wall, but i think there are way easier solutions to this boss than with Guillotine.
  • ChaceChace Posts: 5
    They just want people to spend more money on units I've spent hundreds and hundreds of units fighting this uncollected red hulk with modok and mid way through letting him stack his regen he all of sudden gets aggressive and starts charging it's stupid and ridiculous I'm tired of playing it. The only ones that can get through it are ones with good 6* and good 5* modok is the only 5* that I have to use against him but dont work.