**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MAP 5 AQ MYSTIC SENTINEL

My last alliance moved from doing Map 5 AQ some time ago so I have no idea about map Updates, but I played map 5 AQ today and Mystic class sentinel caused Degeneration. Is it working as intended or is it a bug?

yitft3jwundr.png

I checked for other nodes but there is no degeneration one

94iud5uq23dy.png

this is just adding extra armor and % of damage and life

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You took on the “Shielded node” . That causes degen
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    edited January 2019
    No idea, I understand english but I have the game in spanish since my alliance is from Latin America as well as I am, then I have a Spanish interface and the spanish in-game translation for that says it adds Armor Up and the % to life and attack , it says nothing about degeneration.

It literally says (in spanish) something like "If there are linked nodes nearby, its armor increases"

EDIT: Just tried Online Translation and got this

vui1rtiv5xbl.png

Any word on this any Admin or Moderator?

@Kabam Miike ?
    Mmm ...
    No words?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Sounds like a bad translation. Hopefully they can clarify
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We've passed it along to the rest of the team to take a look into.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Sounds like a bad translation. Hopefully they can clarify

A Really Bad One for Sure.
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We've passed it along to the rest of the team to take a look into.

Glad to hear it. If you Need to check out more Spanish interface translations I can help.
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We've passed it along to the rest of the team to take a look into.

Sooo...
    Any news so far?
    so, any update?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s not a glitch
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    It’s not a glitch

So?

is it there any news related to the problem?
    its just that there are lots of spanish speaking players. I checked at some facebook groups and communities and they were talking about that too.

I also offered assistance and no word so far
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    There is no bug .. explained above to you ... They probably need to update the description

I said absolutely nothing at all related to bug glitch or performance issue.

Game update, app update is not the only kind of "update" you can have, as you in your own words clearly stated..

And as you can see if you read right, i'm asking for any news on the topic, not exclusively nor necessarely nor demanding the only and one inmediate release of a game update focused on the correction of the translation..

As you can also discover if you read for good, there was more than just the mistaken translation into discussion.. so as you can see.it.is not that the one and only thing I am asking for..