**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January Mid Monthly Event

We’ve been getting good content lately with stuff to do. Are we going to have anything this month?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I barely have enough energy to 100% 3 difficulties of the EQ+trials
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Sheesh, you want 3 or 4 events running at one time on top of AQ and AW?

Yes ... why not?

Because we have a life too lol!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Diksh619 wrote: »

Yes ... why not?

Ding ding ding WINNER!

Yes ... why not?

First of all, that's a lie

Secondly, you don't have to complete all content if you cannot. I don't play arena. Because I do not have time for it. But I do play these single player events which hardly take 15-20 min a day.

We have an EQ, SQ (for those that haven't done it), daily quests, Variant backstory, AQ, AW, and Arena. You say "I don't have time for Arena" but you want more content? That makes ZERO sense.

Yes ... why not?

First of all, that's a lie

Secondly, you don't have to complete all content if you cannot. I don't play arena. Because I do not have time for it. But I do play these single player events which hardly take 15-20 min a day.

We have an EQ, SQ (for those that haven't done it), daily quests, Variant backstory, AQ, AW, and Arena. You say "I don't have time for Arena" but you want more content? That makes ZERO sense.

Ok, let me rephrase .. I don't have time (and thumbs) for Arena mindless tapping. Secondly, more content has zero impact on your life if you don't play it.

I don't say "hey stop arena because I cannot play it". Then why the resistance to extra content? It's not like Kabam is gonna listen to either of us anyway. So there's that.

But just because you choose to finish content in a week that's available for 5-6 weeks does not mean Kabam needs to add more content. Think of it as a chance to get away from the game for a while.
    Hell, when the game first started, we were lucky tonget 3 or 4 EQ a year.
    Because arena rewards aren't that game changing compared to rewards from quests. If you're doing the 5* featured arena, you probably have more than enough 5*s and some 6*s too, so 1 5* isn't that much
    Not to mention there are already enough problems with game and character performance and it always seems the more content they add in a month, the worse things get. Add even more content and that gives them less time to make the scheduled content manageable and gives them less to potentially have to fix.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There's a difference between wanting new content, and saying kabam needs to add more content. There is plenty of stuff going on in the game overall. But there are people everywhere in the game. There are some who do everything already - AW, AQ, (assume story, variant, and LoL are done) and keep up with monthly stuff available.

Arena is a mode where time and dedication is rewarding.
    Content (for the most part) is where skill/roster progression is rewarding.

I much prefer difficult trials over mindless arena. I do my fair share of arena, but I will not be going for any features anytime soon.

The comment about "on top of AQ and AW" is assuming everyone asking for new content is doing both AQ and AW. Some people do neither due to preference or time restrictions. And by time restrictions I mean unable to get online for extended periods of time.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Not to mention there are already enough problems with game and character performance and it always seems the more content they add in a month, the worse things get. Add even more content and that gives them less time to make the scheduled content manageable and gives them less to potentially have to fix.

Your not an end game player, and this post wasn’t for those with tons to do..

This post was for the end game players. There have been mid month quests each month, seeing if anything else was coming.

Something like the Maze with better rewards. 4 lane but difficulty to match rewards
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

This post was for the end game players. There have been mid month quests each month, seeing if anything else was coming.

Something like the Maze with better rewards. 4 lane but difficulty to match rewards

You don't know what my in-game progression is, you are speculating. And again, the more content added, the better the chance of more bugs showing up. Then all we'll hear is "why are there so many bugs? Maybe if they focused on quality and not quantity, this game would be better".
    It’s not speculation, I can see your old threads, but still.... this is for those who are end game players,

There’s tons of content for new to mid game players, kabam doing a great job, but this thread isn’t for them. So was asking if anything like the champion quest, or maze type event was upcoming.

I think it’s a fair question and not some crazy request.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    It’s not speculation, I can see your old threads, but still.... this is for those who are end game players,

There’s tons of content for new to mid game players, kabam doing a great job, but this thread isn’t for them. So was asking if anything like the champion quest, or maze type event was upcoming.

I think it’s a fair question and not some crazy request.

Damn caught him in his track lmao, I clicked on him and saw Silver 2 AW posts.

The maze rewards didn't even match the difficulty
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes need something more . Its boring to have just arena . Maze is fun . Rewards were low but fights were fun. Did the last two paths without using revive
    I did it just cuz had nothing else to do, but the rewards sucked for content I agree. But would still like something better than nothing. If anything the maze were good for duel practice on Korg