**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple Account

I am having 2 different accounts and i use them in two different mobiles. But sometimes I am unable to carry both the mobile phones, like in office. My alliance need my participation during those hours but I am afraid to login the other account on that mobile, that is affecting my alliance performance. Can anyone help me out? what to do? I did hard work for both of my accounts, 1 is at lvl 58 and another is at 60. I dont want to dump either. Can I use my accounts on same mobile phone whenever needed ? and again switch back to the different. I have only 2 mobile where i play the game. Pls suggest "Dear Kabam".

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I access 2 accounts on the same phone and have never had a single issue. You'll be fine.
  • Hey Mav3N, having more than one account or accessing your accounts on multiple devices is not a violation of our Terms of Service. Provided you're only accessing your own accounts and no one else is accessing them, you have nothing to worry about.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.