**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 4 Energy reduction - Good news for me

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I for one am very happy with the news I have been holding off from doing act 4 exploration for months and only did it during events when energy cost was low. Explored 4.1 and 4.2 with 2 energy per tile and now on 4.3 and thought of holding it off till it was next special event. Now that Its confirmed act 4 energy is 2 I can take my sweet time and finish it off with lesser the hassle. To all those who did it ages ago and are short on iso its a good place to get isos. And to all the new players who are yet to do act 4 and those who havent finished Enjoy this benefit! 😁

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    same!! i only managed to get the first 3 chapters
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    What! I thought it would come to end the 14th, atleast i did get to 100% it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Good news for everyone really.
  • Glad to hear you all are excited for it! Good luck on exploring Act 4!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Glad to hear you all are excited for it! Good luck on exploring Act 4!

Thanks for this change. I explored Act 4 a long time ago, but very happy that less experienced summoners have this opportunity to completely explore Act 4 with less of an Energy barrier.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I like this change a lot. So far I have 4.1.1-4.1.3 100%
    It will still take time
    It will still take lots of energy
    But saving 1 energy per tile is insane.
    Overall, Im saving thousands of units and countless hours. Thanks @Kabam
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    I think this change is bs. The longer you play and the harder you work is just a waste of time, energy, and for some, money. Why not just give everyone a 6* that is maxed out.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @laserjohn26 ok. They would probably give you a 6 star maxed out Deadpool x force