**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam is screwing up with Crystal opening

Kabam must be checking your current roster when you try to open the crystal.
I opend 2 5 Star Awkenning gem and both are mutant. And guess what I don't have single 5 star mutant in my roster out of 23 5 star champions I have. Really? It is so frustrating. I spent so much time on exploring Chapter 5.3 so that I can get 5 Star Awkening gem hoping will get anything other than mutant and what I got is mutant.
Stop screwing game like this kabam. Crystal opening should be completely independent of current roster of the player.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    It is separate. Its all RNG. Its not based on what you have or don't have.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tin foil hat brigade has been out in full force lately.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    @Demonzfyre I dont think it is RNG. I noticed several times you always get what you want least.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I say its rigged
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Don't blame Kabam for your luck
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam must hate you because I had 1 5* Awakening Gem and the one I needed the most was skill and guess what I got. Scie- just kidding I got Skill.
    @will-o-wisp : I don't think it is pure luck. Mutant Awkening gem are more valuable but I got it because I dont have any mutants in my roster and that too 2 times
    I had Void Star lord and Dr. Voodo waiting to be awkened. Completed 5.3 hoping will get atleast one of the awkening gem i want.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    It is random. I was getting frustrated too. I pulled 3 Mutant AGs the last few AG crystals and had no decent mutant champs to use it on. Then I pull a 5* Domino a few days ago. Oh happy days that I got those Mutant AGs. I truly believe in giving it time. You’ll eventually get what you want. I also had bad luck on 5* pulls for months. Probably close to a year. My last 4 5* pulls were Ghost, Nightcrawler, Kamala, and Domino. 2 God tier champs out of the last 4 pulls.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i have 4 mutant awakening gems
    @Jakearound Lucky you man. I hope your words will be true and I will get domino some day
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    bazingamp wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp : I don't think it is pure luck. Mutant Awkening gem are more valuable but I got it because I dont have any mutants in my roster and that too 2 times

What makes you say that? Why couln't you had got that gem because there was a 1/6 chance to get it in each crystal?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Out of my several r4 and r5, one was naturally duped. I got AG for exactly what I needed, when I needed it.

I also had 3 mutant awakenings up until a few weeks ago I finally went for a feature and got emma.

Blade
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Dorm
    GR
    SL

and now Emma, all AG. Kabam I guess has been helping me, but not helping you.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    We do not know anything about this 'RNG' we are just taking their word for it. The same company that has been screwing us over and over. I believe the crystals are skewed.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s rng. Trust me it’s annoying. I don’t pull mystic t4cc. I have maxed and used up mutant/skill/science multiple times in the time it’s taken me to get 3-4 mystic cats.

It’s definitely tin foil hat generation worthy when stuff like that happens but I do just think it’s unlucky RNG
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre I dont think it is RNG. I noticed several times you always get what you want least.

You didn't get what you wanted so of course you don't think it's random. You wouldn't be posting on there if you got what you wanted. You'd be saying "oh cool I got what I needed, Kabam likes me". Instead, you got a 2nd mutant gem and you think Kabam is doing it on purpose. That's how skepticism works. Your brain needs to find a reason you didn't get what it wanted so it goes straight to conspiracy.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I hate when you need 1 or 2 t4cc and can't seem to pull that class, I have 12 mystics in the stash now, needed one cosmic. Opened 25 crystals and not one. RNG be damned that they don't have a tally on what Im looking for.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Tin foil hat brigade has been out in full force lately.

You think so? i used too. But i started the year with 2 mutant and 2 mystic gems.

Overall till 2019 i collected 4 more awakening gems. I used a mutant, opened a mutant. i used a mystic, opened a mystic. There only so many coincidences you know, expecially when you have ALL your mistics and mutants already awakened at this point...
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    RNG is a funny thing. I've got 4 tech 5* awakening gems, and it's at the point I dread opening the damn things. I got some tech champs, but I'm not awakening HB, my IP is already double duped and that pretty much leaves SL who I honestly have little use for at this point.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Key phrase bolded and italicized. Not based on anything but your subjective opinion/experience.

I strongly believe it is not only RNG. They must be checking your need. This is all to get more money or keep you playing so you try to gring more 5 star shard. But it frustrate some time. I wonder lot of people might be even quit playing because they are not pulling good stuff.
This discussion has been closed.