**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Petrify and pacify masteries

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have both of them at 3 points and are they worth it? I did find some difference in some fights xup4mxjods92.jpg

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    If you don’t have a blade to handle the Magiks you come across, pacify has solid value. Petrify I’ve never had above 1. I have neither now but there’s times I wish I had pacify, LoL magik and Variant magik specifically.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I feel like they aren’t what they used to be. I would prefer the power gains on stuns to bait out specials for all the limber and stun immune nodes. I run either 1 in each or 0.
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    if you enjoy heroes with Stun, these are the best Masterys to have. with the exception of champions who are immune or who heal quickly from effects (like Kingpin, Rogue, Groot, etc.), they help you a lot. try checking out this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwwPcS860M) of Unofficial Kabam Mike on Youtube, and see the true potential of Pacify. But, Petrify is like the friends already warned above, only helps a little against regen champions.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Pacify is great. Petrify not so much.