**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials of Alchemist - Dormammu

How the hell do you beat Dormmamu in this trial?

Dudes taken out my entire team and I've barely gotten him down to half hp in Epic, yeah boosts will help...help Dormammu completely wreck your team thanks to that stupid sig ability of his, the second you start the fight pretty much straight away your degenerating, it's stupid, whats the point in having these boosts if the moment youhave to fight dormammu your pretty much screwed, might as well just walk away

Comments

• disgruntleddisgruntled Posts: 7
    This is a perfect example of Kabam being completely disconnected from the player base, and seemingly not caring. So very very against the whole idea of promoting a choice of selection of champs to use. Each time you enter Trials on epic (specially on day 7), either you are bringing an R4+ Gulk, or flipping a coin to test your luck.. if you proc a dormamu or iceman or someone similar, 'thanks for playing'. Completely broken when a champ can take out all but 3-4 champs at R4 or R5 out within seconds without a chance. It would be a different case if we at least knew before hand what champs we will face / be able to reroll champs / be able to quit and try again, but the way it is set up it makes it impossible to do unless luck is on your side.
    @Kabam Miike or other moderators, any insight on why this system is made the way it is?
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    I solo'd with Omega Red, I agree there's not a lot of options out there for that epic dorm though.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I solo'd with Omega Red, I agree there's not a lot of options out there for that epic dorm though.

ghost says hello
    danielmath wrote: »

ghost says hello

Oh nvm, I've heard you're one of the worst ghost's players around. If you can do it, definitely dorm is beatable.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Would be nice if I even had a 3* ghost let alone 4/5* version, is ghost actually immune to Degen then? I wasn't aware there was any champ immune to that bs
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Ghost is not immune to degen but if you get to her phase she will be immune to everything. The only one that I know about is Gulk
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Ghost 🤢
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ghost is not immune to degen but if you get to her phase she will be immune to everything. The only one that I know about is Gulk

Magik. Lock him down.

Quake. Shake him down.

Don’t pop the boosts before entering the quest.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

ghost says hello

Oh nvm, I've heard you're one of the worst ghost's players around. If you can do it, definitely dorm is beatable.

Damn lmao. I couldn’t stop laughing at this loooool @Walkinhighlight
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    you seen seastin get destroyed!?
    yeah, no thanx. im not trying this.. for 800 5* shards..
    what is this.. the maze?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    you seen seastin get destroyed!?
    yeah, no thanx. im not trying this.. for 800 5* shards..
    what is this.. the maze?

Saw the ran . He made mistakes against iceman and dorm . Could have soloed them with the champs he had

I agree though it can be tough to beat dorm in that quest

ghost says hello

Damn lmao. I couldn’t stop laughing at this loooool @Walkinhighlight

LOL, we're in the same alliance actually. It's all in good fun :P