**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better ways to communicate with the Alliance

As the active leader of a 15-member alliance, I like to send messages to each one about performance on AW / AQ.

And it would be very practical if I could send the same message to everyone automatically.

Another interesting and very useful function would be for me to be able to tap each member's icon and have the option to send a direct message.

The leader of an alliance should have more communication and management functions so that the alliance can be well managed and not need to use other means (such as WhatsApp and Line) to talk to its members.

If you are an Alliance Leader and you have other suggestions, share here and we will see if Kabam can assist us.

Comments

• ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Im a leader.. just use line app
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I just came here to say this:

Please kabam don't implement this, you guys are designing a game, not an infrastructure to communicate with. I love the game but your in game chat is not designed to support high tier alliances and that's perfectly fine with me as is expected throughout not just this game but throughout all video game communities now.

Just stick to what makes the game great.

Ty
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Get Line