**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who is MVP for Act 5.4.6 Ultron

Comments

• zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    I used blade with GR and stark synergies active
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade with the trinity made the last 3 act 5 bosses easy. He's great for Ultron. Probably not the best option overall but really good.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Medusa got me through him on every run until 100%.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You guys are limited in knowledge? For loki you need thor ragnarok , and 4/5 MD. He will get to sp2 without even a single hit. Then parry a few hits and he will be at sp3.do a special 2 when he gets the fury stolen after a parry and the fight is over.

https://youtu.be/CTgJhrRuhKM
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    people say how easy loki is...
    and i am not gunna argue that.
    but medusa is even easier.

MLLLM, MLLLM, sp1 = armor shattered.
    from there u can just parry combo all day long.
    build to SP3 and thats it....

fighting him with Medusa feels like having a cheat code. makes him the single easiest fight in act 5...
    LOL....
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Good info i will take my r4 5 void r4 5 ghost my r4 5 corvus my max 4 medusa n r3 5 wasp for synergy
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You guys are limited in knowledge? For loki you need thor ragnarok , and 4/5 MD. He will get to sp2 without even a single hit. Then parry a few hits and he will be at sp3.do a special 2 when he gets the fury stolen after a parry and the fight is over.

https://youtu.be/CTgJhrRuhKM

Because we have a different opinion, we’re limited in knowledge? Lol. Bet you’re a hit a parties.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    And you were asking about taking an unduped 6* void to r2 so I don’t think you can call anyone limited in knowledge
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    I used Hood and with stagger and his hex it wasn't an issue...but that's also cause I haven't pulled the other champs listed
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Medusa made him a cake walk
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    MaatMan wrote: »
    people say how easy loki is...
    and i am not gunna argue that.
    but medusa is even easier.

MLLLM, MLLLM, sp1 = armor shattered.
    from there u can just parry combo all day long.
    build to SP3 and thats it....

fighting him with Medusa feels like having a cheat code. makes him the single easiest fight in act 5...
    LOL....

Assuming Ultron doesn't proc powergain before you get armor shattered.

I've only done first pass so far, but now just need to finish 5.4.6 and one more path of 5.4.4 to 100% 5.4. My first run I used my 5/50 Medusa and needed a couple revives. He started with power gain every time so my first 10-15 seconds or however long it takes to switch was spent just playing keep away and trying to not get cornered. Here's hoping for better luck on the starting buff.

you guys proced the power gain, not him himself. there's a timer on ultron showing what his next buff will be if you debuff ultron at that particular time. it lasts for a few seconds and then changes to another buff (which again is not active until you debuf Ultron). You just have to make sure that you parry Ultron while a fury buff or armor buff is being timed out. simple as that.

it took me two runs to understand this mechanics but reading carefully the descriptions on the node helped
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    Loki is best option. Use hela and Thor rags synergy to get it done quickest
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    I used 4/55 quake. Don't parry him when he is about to proc power gain or regen
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Medusa is best by far. Makes him super easy. With a bit of skill & luck, Loki with the Thor Rags Synergy brings him down pretty quickly too
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    I have done 100% act 5.4.6 I tried using medusa 5* R3 I could get to armour shattered easily enough but she doesn’t hit very hard.. so I used Loki 4* R4 got to 1 bar of power, steal Ultrons power buff then SP3..spam heavy attack once fury was stolen...boom dead
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus also melts him especially with proxima synergy
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did it with a 3*
    just need to get lucky.
    i tried a bunch of times. if you about to get K.O
    force close and come back. heal up a bit and try again
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I used an r3 5* PM and a 200% cosmic energy boost. Complete two missions use sp3. Ultron will be stunned and you get tqo bars back. After a few hits another sp3 and he's dead. It sucks when you get intercept mission though.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I used gulk. spam sp1 when if it's not power gain, his unstoppable useful when ultron evades and you mess up. also had rag thor for indestructible on 20% and unlockable hits. basically it's almost three same as using angela
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Loki was for me used unduped r3 5* easy as pie
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Medusa and Blade. With them is like switching to easy mode.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Old topic however quick question here.. wouldn’t be WASP 5* awakened rank 4 good against Ultron? I mean healing is the biggest issue so petrify buff could help here I believe?

Other choices are Gladiator Hulk or IMIW..

Need advice please..
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Corvus.

The answer is always: Corvus.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Just thought I'd resurrect this thread for anyone looking to do completion/exploration of this one now...

Magneto (Red) makes him absolutely nothing.