**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ST prevents Rulk's Unblockable Finale?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Not 100% sure on this... but I was just fighting UC Rulk. He was at ~28%.

I fired off an sp1 because I wanted to get as many bleeds as I could.

Unblockable finale didn't trigger. I'm going to test it again when I get more energy.

In the mean time, can someone else test It?

This is in conjunction with KM. You have to trigger a debuff at 25%... basically fire an sp1 or 2 right before.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yeah it should work if timed correctly and RnG is with you on the bleeds.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    If that's true, presumably CAIW should be able to bypass it on his SP1...
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Blade can bypass it when his Danger Sense is going. That's been the only option that I've been able to use to get that idiot down. I'm not loving that fight.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I was able to achieve this with Arch Angel. I got to my sp3 and was able to get bleed, neurotoxin and stun activated (got stun activated again after) at once.

Was watching his life level so not sure if he was stunned at the 25% mark but his unblockable never came on for the remainder of the fight.
    Wait. Rulk is poison immune, isn't he? Otherwise, AA should be a great option against him.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Carames wrote: »
    Wait. Rulk is poison immune, isn't he? Otherwise, AA should be a great option against him.

He isn’t technically immune, he converts them into passive charges. Because the neurotoxin from AAs sp3 doesn’t ever apply a poison to be shrugged, it applies without a hitch.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Does guillotine's health reversal SP2 work on rulk when he gets below 25%
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Carames wrote: »

He isn’t technically immune, he converts them into passive charges. Because the neurotoxin from AAs sp3 doesn’t ever apply a poison to be shrugged, it applies without a hitch.

Ah, gotcha
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    sorry, I can't keep up with all the acronyms and short names .. who's "ST" ??
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto wrote: »

Sabretooth
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    dot_ditto wrote: »

I couldn't figure that out either. Lol. I don't have ST yet. It's he that good?
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Sabertooth is amazing with the correct synergys