**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 8 year old nephew

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
He is a huge marvel fan, and he really loves Spider-Man.

He has a Spider-Man poster in his room.

Got him an Spider-Man custom as he dress as him this holloween.

Then one day he saw me whip out my phone and I started playing with my stark Spider-Man, because I needed to move in aq/aw

He watched me play and do some arena fights, and thoughts the game was very cool.

He asked if he could play, I told him I can teach him.

I told him he needs to get his own game,

his own account, .

his own device,

his own login email,

and he has to progressed himself.

He doesn't have a phone, and I told him he cant play because kabam is watching me.

It would also fall under account sharing and letting someone other than myself playing the game.

He cried and teared up because he really wanted to play, since he doesn't have phone or access to mcoc.

I told him 1 day he will understand....

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Teach him to grind arenas and maybe you can take a couple of hours off :smiley:
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Then one day he saw me whip out my phone and I started playing with my stark Spider-Man, because I needed to move in aq/aw

This is where it all started. :D
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    Or...or...you stop inventing hypothetical nephews of 8 to make an u clear point. What makes me doubt the existence of this nephew, or at least the way you describe him? An 8yo nephew with a beginner's account would never that he's "getting behind on the meta". Was a good laugh though.

Good catch. Sounds like a CYA post in case Kabam starts knocking on his door about account sharing and bans.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Is this a Joke Post? This seems way to specific to be serious.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    First world problems.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Your story is so fake it’s funny cheers for a quick chuckle
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

This is where it all started. :D

It actually ALL started when he installed the game. :)

He is HOOKED into the game!

He pulled a 4* starky and he gave me his parents phone so we can do some hands on training, but i told him kabam is watching...

I then pulled put my phone and teach him from my phone and account.

He got stuck today and ask me to beat thing in the monthly event, i told him even if i am in the restroom and u gave me ur phone...kabam is watching

Couple hours later he got stuck and got killed in map 6, he got killed by an imiw, and we all know how annoying he is, and especially on map6.

He ask me if i could solo since he ran out of items and glory, in map 6..there 10 lanes and every person must solo there lane..

with lines chat again blowing up, telling him to please finish aq so they can 100%....

he asked me to play for him, he told me...

go to the restroom ...

lock the door...

turn off the lights..

played loud music in the background...

but i told him... i cant

kabam is watching...

• MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    edited January 2019
    Dude r u parananoid?
    Cuz kabam not that neurotic.
    I mean yeah they watch u but they won't ban u for helping someone reach their goal, if anything they should support it.
This discussion has been closed.