**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Well... that was quick.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
We're facing this fella in AW. We're in t4 g1.

Didn't expect to see him this early.

dx41lxadf14c.jpg

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Thing is not that bad a fight though, even with the UC node buffs helping him. Just need to look out for his 15 counter. Not sure about AW though and this particular node he is on :)
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Why is he visable with a node up tou savage lol learn to wait foe the node
    He's on a boss node
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Its COWhale
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he's on AoN.
    edited January 2019
    Oh, I'm not sure. I'm path 5.

Edit: he's using CB
    I guess he's going to use a boost to tank the sp3.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Hamin wrote: »
    I guess he's going to use a boost to tank the sp3.

But what about the unblockable buff after that sp3?
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Its COWhale

I mean....the fgmc were already released and two arena rounds for him. Expect to always see a new champion, a lot of players save resources and wait for moments like this, so they can instantly rank up someone they get from arena.
    I faced one last war (5/65 on Bio node T1 war) and it was easy until I got smacked with his unblock-able because I forgot lmao. I survived with more than half of my health though.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I imagine All or nothing would be a horrible node to fight him on. He'd never throw specials, so he's unstoppable after every single hit, and you can't nullify the unstoppable...
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    I imagine All or nothing would be a horrible node to fight him on. He'd never throw specials, so he's unstoppable after every single hit, and you can't nullify the unstoppable...

Yep, have already seen it. We also placed them there. There's a trick to it though.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I'll come to your funeral
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Yep, have already seen it. We also placed them there. There's a trick to it though.

Please share
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Please share

Sparky or Goldpool. Or any bleed champ
  • FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    We have a 5* thing in our defence. Not duped though unfortunately. Just a very lucky pull from a fgmc
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Quake aftershock - never have to touch him and kill with aftershock? I would have to check what else is on node or if Thing counters aftershock somehow