**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phone Lag

Hey everyone, just thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations on how I can get my phone to speedup when playing the game.
I'm using the LG V40 ThinQ and I seem to have lag and really bad frame rates. I can still fight just fine, the commands respond well, it simply looks like I'm constantly at 15 frames.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Hey everyone, just thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations on how I can get my phone to speedup when playing the game.
    I'm using the LG V40 ThinQ and I seem to have lag and really bad frame rates. I can still fight just fine, the commands respond well, it simply looks like I'm constantly at 15 frames.
    Any thoughts?

And yes, I've restarted my phone, and re-downloaded the game. Can't find anything online or in the forums about my issues either.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I dont think there's anything you can do. Some people dont have any issues with playing this game but many do. All the issues ive had (lag, combo hits fall short and miss mid combo, enemy reacts as unstoppable when hit and instantly hitting back mid combo with no unstoppable node activated, and last but definitly not least annoying, the "lagging so bad it might as well be frozen" crystal screen) and not a single one got fixed during maintenance. In fact, some got worse. Cant tell what was even done during maintenance. So you are not alone. Many of us share your frustration.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Any thoughts?

And yes, I've restarted my phone, and re-downloaded the game. Can't find anything online or in the forums about my issues either.
    @Nightwraith21
    Have you checked what the frame rate is set at for the game? I played on am LG Thinq and while it can be slower to load, I don't have many problems with lag.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Any thoughts?

@Nightwraith21
    Have you checked what the frame rate is set at for the game? I played on am LG Thinq and while it can be slower to load, I don't have many problems with lag.

Can you check the actual framerate? I have low medium and high framerate options in the gaming tab on my LG, but nothing specific to the actual numbers.

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Any thoughts?

@Nightwraith21

Can you check the actual framerate? I have low medium and high framerate options in the gaming tab on my LG, but nothing specific to the actual numbers.

No that's all there is. But it needs to be set at "High" or else it's really bad. It also resets after EVERY update.nqqtgy5hx9cv.png
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Any thoughts?

@Nightwraith21

No that's all there is. But it needs to be set at "High" or else it's really bad. It also resets after EVERY update.nqqtgy5hx9cv.png

The same goes for the LG G7 ThinQ as well
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yep. Super annoying. I usually forget to reset it after updates until I start getting curbstomped ingame.

Dont have that adjustable resolution option, though....