**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag in fights

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I have been experiencing a **** ton of lag just while fighting. And where else except crystal opening no lag exists. I use a Samsung galaxy Express 3. If you have any advice, please say.

Comments

• FunkyMrBillFunkyMrBill Posts: 10
    I see the same, huge delays loading as well. At the beginning of the fight it pauses and then starts but the opponent is already fighting. When you tap a crystal during spinning and it continues as if you didn’t try to open it. It’s pretty ridiculous when you’re trying to get through the harder quests.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    That's how it goes in low-end android devices. There is nothing that can be done. The game files, character models and animations are very heavy and need a lot of processing power to run smoothly.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    This video will help u
    https://youtu.be/t6lh_Q4j2gI
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited January 2019
    At home i have 2 x ipad Mini 2, 2 x iphone, 1 x Samsung, 1 Android and 1 ipad Pro.

The only one not lagging is the ipad Pro, extreme fast loading, let me tell you how fast, once my finger touched the screen I start counting 1,2,3...the fight starts
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Xperia Xz2 here, works fine...

But this morning parry was waaaayyy off.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Terrible, it's like fighting in slow motion, I'll try in on wifi and see if there's any difference. It was completely fine this morning
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    sometimes it lag....so slow...until the IOS crash and after restart 50% lost on you.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Dead1 wrote: »
    This video will help u

Thank you for that. Really did help!

• KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    don"t request for help after arena
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Kenshio wrote: »
    don"t request for help after arena

I'll vouch for that. Stopped requesting in arena 4 or 5 months ago and noticed a drastic increase in performance.

I can only imagine how unplayable the game would have been for me lately, what with all the lag and connectivity issues we've been experiencing over the last couple months.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Try fighting Mini Boss Domino in AW evade first part of her sp1 only to eat the grenade for breakfast bc my corvus decided to drop his block while i was blocking! Oh i couldnt even time the evade for the grenade bc my controls werent responsing!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Try fighting Mini Boss Domino in AW evade first part of her sp1 only to eat the grenade for breakfast bc my corvus decided to drop his block while i was blocking! Oh i couldnt even time the evade for the grenade bc my controls werent responsing!
    I had this happen 5 different times now since the last update. I am sitting here tapping and or swiping, and my guy don't move! I quickly try to pause, and come back, that usually doesn't do anything.

• Hey there, we are actually gathering information on reports like this on Android devices here. If possible, would you be able to provide the details requested at the top of that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.