**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheating in war?

What do I do if I suspect my opponent of cheating in war? They’ve taken everyone, only one miniboss and the boss without a single death. That’s not even possible surely..

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    What do I do if I suspect my opponent of cheating in war? They’ve taken everyone, only one miniboss and the boss without a single death. That’s not even possible surely..

Why wouldn't it be possible? Wars in Masters are usually down to 1 or 2 deaths. My BG had zero deaths one time as well. If you don't put out a good defense or they boost and heal up all the time, its very possible.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114

I ran a whole war without dying and took out the boss, mini-boss and everyone in the way without any problem. In the better ranked wars thats what needs to happen.
  • With three linked nodes up? The war has been on like 12 hours ..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    With three linked nodes up? The war has been on like 12 hours ..

Are you sure the links were still up? 12 hours is a lot of time and the entire map can be cleared in that amount of time if everyone is active enough.
  • AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    With three linked nodes up? The war has been on like 12 hours ..

then its suspicious BTW whats ur alliance tier coz in lower tier there can be one very pi based player and then he can destroy most of the things
  • We’re a tier then gold 2 and the one we’re fighting is gold three. I’m a 100% certain they had the nodes up because they were when I saw it. The tool one miniboss and then boss. They given like 4 deaths now in another fight but it’s suspicious.
  • Hey Blueeyeswhite21, we're always looking into any possible exploits of the game and really appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in The Contest. With that being said, you should keep in mind that what can sometimes appear to be a cheat or hack occurring, such as opponents skipping Bosses or Nodes, can be caused by something as simple as lag in the display of the actual Map. It's also possible that a player or Alliance who defeats vastly superior opponents easily is just really skilful!

However, if you've come across a player or Alliance and you feel they may be cheating, please report this to our Support Team. You can submit a Support ticket by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

In your email, please try to include the following information:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player and their Alliance name
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed during the battles and of the Champions used
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player/Alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

Thank you in advance for helping us out by reporting anything you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.