**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider Damnation Vs. The Champion

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
I want to make sure of this, since something seems wrong here.

When defending or attacking the final node of a quest, The Chpion is immune to heal block, petrify and fate seal effects).

Ghost Rider special 3 places a Damnation on the enemy, which acts like an heal block, fate seal and power lock effects.

As of today, I found that Damnation actually works against The Champion, nullifying his buffs like if he wasn't immune to it.

In the past, Damnation was fixed in order to counter Sabretooth's passive regens, since they can be nullified by heal block effects, which is part of the Damnation ability. So I don't see why this, being also a fate seal effect, is able to counter The Champion immunity to it. It seems broken or whatever.

This was tested against the final boss on the Maze.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Any word on this?
    I see Thing has been fixed approperly now.
    Still, how about this interaction? Was it not fixed yet? Since it's pretty much the same thing as Thing immunity
  • Hey there, would you be able to let me know if the Champion was Awakened during the fights where you saw this? If so, would you be able to tell me what his Signature level was and who he was fighting?
    Hey there, would you be able to let me know if the Champion was Awakened during the fights where you saw this? If so, would you be able to tell me what his Signature level was and who he was fighting?

It was back in November during his monthly quest. As well as in the Champion challenge and The Maze quest.
    In all of them, The Champion was the final boss, and awakened. In all of them, Ghost Rider was able to nullify his buffs (fury's, unstoppable, indestructible, armor and even the regen) with his Fate Seal mechanic on the Special 3, as well as avoiding the next buffs from triggering.
    Thanks for bumping, I guess
  • Om3048Om3048 Posts: 5
    Your name about Pokemon attack huh