**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champion on your roster?

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    my 5/65 Sparky is the GOAT.

Same here
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Sparky, and I have most god-tier champs as 5* like AA, Hyperion, Iceman, Blade, Corvus, Magik, Star Lord.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    @Blubfish_666 Saber's 3rd attack misses
  • I love LOki. and SW sig 79 is really helpful for me. hela, AA also
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »

This guy, with 6* ST close behind. Makes pretty much any fight a breeze.

His special attack 2 is delicious.
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    My awakend R5 4* Dr. Voodoo is my best champ currently.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    R5 Domino
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    R5 Sentinel. He's is a double immune powerhouse and a very underrated champion for offence.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    GP for bleeds, Hype for many things, sentinel for immunities and just longer fights, but possibly my favorite one is Gulk - he was my mvp for act 5 ultron. basically my eq team, also usually bring rag thor for Gulk sinergies as I have a 6*, but he is just a trash champ by himself
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Since the new buffs... My RAnk 5 max sig Venom is my best/favourite champ. OM NOM MUFUQA
  • Killmonger. Need i say more
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    SL or AA
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Still R4 Blade for me. Carries so much of the load. But I don’t have any of the top shelf 2018 champs or Stark—so I don’t know what I’m missing.

Dr. Zola
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Cap IW. Happens to be my favorite champ too.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    5/65 Ghost Rider. His kit has answers for the majority of content, and enables me to keep my niche champs healthy for when they’re needed.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Karnak. Not exactly god tier but my 5* one was awakened early on and his suicide+steady healing helped me with a lot.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I <3 my Gwenpool.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    oed6tyt05lu5.png

Definitely this guy at the moment. Will be bringing 6* Hood up to r2 next month though, will be very close between the two.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Howard the Duck next to him is Goldpool
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    oed6tyt05lu5.png

Definitely this guy at the moment. Will be bringing 6* Hood up to r2 next month though, will be very close between the two.

You would R2 6* Hood? Is he duped?
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited January 2019
    Split between 5* R5 sparky, Blade, or R4 Hyperion
    @V1PER1987 he’s not duped, but all it adds is stun immunity and more power gain when Invis is on cooldown. Gonna use him a lot to 100% chapter 2 of Variant.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    5* R4 sig 100 Medusa. She hits like a freight train, the living strands autoblock has saved my bacon quite a few times (especially when things get laggy), and the poison immunity is a nice bonus. She's helped me clear so much content the past month or so I've had her awakened.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    oed6tyt05lu5.png

Ooh I like your style.. Most people would call you crazy but sounds like your killing end game content so you do you. Do you post gameplay?

@General__Ross
    Don’t post gameplay, just enjoy playing myself tbh. Love getting praise in Line when I post screenshots of fight outcomes in EQ and War though.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I can't decide between domino sparky or cap iw, all three R4 5 stars.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Either my Hyperion or my CAIW 5*s. I just 4/40ed my new Iceman, and I’m liking him too. Gonna r5 him whenever I get the t4b