**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who's better?

I want to know which one I should rank 5.

Who's better? 44 votes

4 star unduped Wasp
45%
RikuremaFoxhero007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJohnLocke117simolazSassyMasty85_widerecieverGustavo20Cranmer00Colonaut123PlagueisBaneIBlueShiftIFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxLpirnie5321InfineightUltimatesaber32LostReplica23MvJ96Woody15 20 votes
4 star unduped Void
54%
MavRCK_CPT_SmashTendersquadSpeedbumpSungjHammerbro_64Dudu72axelelf_1LeoGnarleyardoJyotishkaIngi_Freyr1975Charlie_ScenePrimetime_769Grootman1294Shadow_PhoneixV1PER1987ZombieZeddTheSpicyKnightRehan010_Arbiter2426 24 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    4 star unduped Wasp
    Void needs that dupe be good offensively
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    4 star unduped Void
    VOID only IN MY OPINION THOU.. WASPS CONTROLS STILL CONFUSE THE S*&@^ OUT OF ME
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    4 star unduped Wasp
    Voids dupe is was beast modes him
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    4 star unduped Wasp
    I don't have Void, but I do have Wasp and Wasp hits hard. She has low health and can't really take a hit though. Quantum Evade helps some
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    4 star unduped Void
    4* Void is amazing and worth taking asap to r5 and using any science awakening gem and as many sig stones as you can put in (multiples of 20 of course)... you will use him for a long, long time and for many challenges such as Variant Chapter 3. Congratulations on a god tier champion. I hope one day I can get a 5* version --- he's that amazing.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    4 star unduped Wasp
    Stupid me clicking the wrong option.

Void is better. He has some very good synergies (Killmonger, Omega Red) and for short fights you don't need the sig anyway.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited January 2019
    4 star unduped Wasp
    Void relies on being duped, and if he’s duped he’s better than Wasp.
    Wasp is really underrated. Very good damage output doing LMMMH, super useful utilities from the specials: 1 for ability reduction, 2 for heal and power reversal, 3 for high damage.
    Last but not least the synergy with Ghost (that makes Ghost a beast).

We all agree about her life being poor, but sooner or later you’re coming to face hard events, where mistakes will cost you to lose your champ either is he Wasp or Hulk.