**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should be 6* shards easier to farm?

I'm playing game almost 3 years. My luck never been amazing so it was reason why I became uncollected just yesterday morning. So I really think players like me who got only 1 r4 5* can't 100% or even finish uncollected monthly quest. So It would be good if 6* shards will be available in arenas as it was 5* shards arena few weeks ago and it will be available for players who are uncollected. Game getting really boring when you can't progress so it will be best gift for players. I really don't want leave game after playing 3 years without any 6* champion.

Should be 6* shards easier to farm? 23 votes

Will be good if there will be arena or any special quest for the uncollected players to collect 6* shards easily?
26% 6 votes
No. It's good as it is now.
73% 17 votes

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    They’re the most desired thing in the game now. They should be hard to get
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    I think 6* champs are the pinnacle of our game atm and as such need to be VERY hard get. I've also been playing for 3 years and only spent money on the occassional great value specials and have multiple R4 and R5 5*s. There are a number of things that stop people from advancing, like wrong rank up choices, bad choices in how you invest your resources, not preparing properly for in game content, bad luck in what champs you pull and and then there is the lack of effort and skill. I would suggest that after 3 years if you are playing regularly you should have a better roster so I would first assess if you are advancing with your ally like doing map 5x5 or moving to better allys to get more rank up resources. As much as I would like it to be I am not sure if handing out 6* champs is the solution.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Just try to complete the UC difficulty at least, and 100% the first 2 chapters to maximise the number of 6* shards you get. It's 1.2k shards for that doing that
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    A 2* arena for 6* champ might be good
    For the upcoming lunar new yr event
    Coz i got no 6* 😭
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If every 6* champ in the pool were desireable, then the current pace is fine as getting a decent 6* every half a year is reasonable(assuming it takes 6 or so EQ to accumulate the 6* shards through uncollected EQ). But with big misses like Colossus and deadpool x-force in the pool, It can really suck to work so hard for 6+ months and end up getting a 6* you will never use. As such, i agree that it should be easier to get 6* shards.

Not like a 6* every month of course, but like every 4 months would be nice.
  • KaiseyKaisey Posts: 8
    Yeah i mean that. If I need one year for half 6* shards it will freak me out to open deadpool or kgroot. I mean 10k shards which will be easy to get much less time with less difficulty. Even 1 6* will be good for players like me. Not 10k or 5k in every month.