**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best champion on your roster?

13»

Comments

• SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Def my 5* Luke Cage, he hits so freaking hard usually. Then my 5* Dormammu. He great once you learn to use his power drain mediums. Once 1 SP2 goes, no more power for you!!!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Sig 200 r5 magik and sig100 r4 venom
    Those are my two MVPs
    Honorable mentions include x23 and Luke cage
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Venom
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    In terms of PI, Morningstar, but Angela has been an MVP for a long time.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    5 Star Ghost
  • It has to be my 4/55 Magik. She was my first 5* Champion, and I'm still waiting patiently for that dupe.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Luke Cage,Corvus and X23 for me
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    2 Years back it was Spidey., Later Ultron., Much later Luke Cage., Next Iceman and now Blade, GR & Thor + Iceman..

Just for the game though... No one is going to take Spidey's place in my heart and life :)
  • vfyc72lkoobu.jpg
    Ultron. 5 star. Unawken. Level 4. Just got him yesterday
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    For me, 2 champs currently pass this title back and forth depending on what I'm doing. My 5* 4/55 AA and Wasp are both insane. AA gets quick insame kills with bleeds, poisons and neurotoxin. Wasp I usually chain a 4hit combo into a heavy for some awesome damage until I can connect with and special 2 which not much usually survives. Honorable mentions to my maxed 4* Hyperion and X23.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Good question. My awakened Red Hulk is one of my favourites, I bring him with every AW and AQ. My awakened Iceman I also have a long time and a close companion. My 3rd would be Hyperion/Killmonger, the former for AQ and the latter for AW, those Indestructible charges have saved me a lot.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    My best is Archangel. His damage over time is so helpful on non-immune champions and arenas for when you don't want the defender to get his third special
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    IMIW and IW CAP
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    R5 Domino, use her for everything except variant
  • For me its between my first 5*, Dr.Voodoo and 4 star Captain America IW both induced but with right strategy, they can be op
  • Oh yeah 5* crossbones and 4* IMIW is good to
  • Corvus Glaive at the moment, though it had been Magik for quite awhile.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Tough choice between Blade and Sabretooth.

I don't have Corvus, Domino, CapIW, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Ghost, etc..
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Sig 44 4/50 SW 4*, crazy dmg output, Power lock and power steals saves my A$$ more times than I could count, crazy regen, crazy crit rating and crit DMG rating. Sp2 hits like a truck, consistently 16K dmg.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Corvus 4/55, or 6* Wasp
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    5* ghost
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Still R4 Blade for me. Carries so much of the load. But I don’t have any of the top shelf 2018 champs or Stark—so I don’t know what I’m missing.

Dr. Zola

Geez man sorry to hear that. From what I've seen on here you're a long time player, that sucks that RNG is keeping these new champs off your roster. My 5* roster is incredibly shallow in terms of quality but at the top I have IW Cap and Corvus and they're both amazing champs, Cap being my favorite. Here's hoping for you to add some new champs with your upcoming pulls, get a taste of these powerful champs they're pumping out.

Haha...it’s fine. Not like a R4 Blade, Medusa and Voodoo are bad champs. Plenty of people who would love to have them. First World Problems.

Dr. Zola
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    It has to be my 4/55 Magik. She was my first 5* Champion, and I'm still waiting patiently for that dupe.

Dude I have an AG and a lot of Mystic t4c waiting for her... I am hoping she comes.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    My 5* magik is my mvp she helped me alot in completing all story quest
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    4/55 duped SL

About to 4/55 Ghost though I guess.