**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

master mode rulk

i tried void, but since he’s only sig40 it takes forever for the debuffs to place and i end up dying with 2-3 debuffs in. i only have a 3* modok. are there other good ways to counter him? would starky be a good option with just pure damage? rulk’s specials are hard to bait though, so i was wondering if i could use magik and powerlock him, but she’s at a class disadvantage which isn’t ideal. i can’t incinerate him with domino, and anyone else just leads to trouble baiting specials which just increases his regen. tips?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    my 4* void is only like sig 30 and I had no trouble taking down red hulk with him. I suggest just practicing and getting better at intercepting so you dont have to take a lot of block damage with his heat charges. Starky could take him down with his high damage but again you gotta be good at intercepting at the end. I would stay away from magik. And not sure if you have cap iw but he can take down red hulk very easilty but you have to have very specific things with him to do so but if you do watch a video on youtube and you'll see.

My advice is to keep trying him with void, keep spamming those sp1 and get fear of the void on him as quick as you can.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Use void, rhulk is defensive so he'll hardly attack with more than 1 hit, and always dashes back after a medium, then 4 hit combo into his block to keep yourself away from the corner, the fight should take about 1 minute, better if you don't hit him at all
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Honestly, you just have to play a bit better. Void of any sig wrecks him.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Use void, rhulk is defensive so he'll hardly attack with more than 1 hit, and always dashes back after a medium, then 4 hit combo into his block to keep yourself away from the corner, the fight should take about 1 minute, better if you don't hit him at all

Not always. He caught me once when my phone lagged and proceeded to unleash a 5-hit combo on me.

But like others said, with Void you really just need to sit back and evade. A few hits here or there don't hurt if possible but really he'll KO himself.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Not always. He caught me once when my phone lagged and proceeded to unleash a 5-hit combo on me.

But like others said, with Void you really just need to sit back and evade. A few hits here or there don't hurt if possible but really he'll KO himself.

I meant that if you dexterity the medium, most of the time he won't continue with a light
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    thanks for the advice, i tried a second time and got him down really quickly. might have been just me, but he kept intercepting me the first time round, and was quite aggressive, dunno why. the second time was laughably easy. thanks anyway everyone!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

I meant that if you dexterity the medium, most of the time he won't continue with a light

Ah yes, most of time.