**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When did RoL Winter Soldier stop dropping level 3 pots?

That’s not an easy item to farm... I can’t believe they nerfed the RoL rewards again.

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    How many times did you fight him? It’s not a 100% drop rate. I haven’t had any issues farming him today.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    It was my third fight today and no pot.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I’ve had that happen before, going three in a row without a pot, just a case of bad RNG.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Just bad RNG. You go on high & low streaks in RoL. Honestly, I don’t care. It’s easy AF to farm RoL with the right Champions
  • Got one single and a Team Potion 30 minutes ago.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Just now got one lvl 3 single and lvl3 team health potion
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Thanks for the responses! When that fight paid out revives (in the days of yore) it never seemed like RNG. But having the rewards be subject to RNG is a good thing to know.