**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could chose the next 2 champions to buff, who would they be?

you can say why too if you want! i’d chose antman and spidergwen. antman was my first 4* and it makes me sad i can’t really use him for anything. spidergwen is one of my favorite comic characters and she’s just a meme in this game.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    She hulk has such deep ties to both FF and avengers, I think it’s time she was usable.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    After that, dealers choice on HB or KK.
  • They seem to stick to 1 class at a time, otherwise I'd say she hulk and kamala Khan but both their classes have already been updated. As such collossus and magneto get my vote.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    magneto and gamora
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Magneto and Colossus, by far
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Too many... (Unstoppable) Colossus, Rhino, Abomination, Vision (AoU), Juggernaut, Hulkbuster, (Superior) IM,... And that's out of the top of my head.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    King Groot, he looks so cool but punshes like a pillow.....
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    There are 3 mutants that could use it desperately;
    #1 Colossus
    #2 Magneto
    #3 X-Force Deadpool
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Skills:
    Daredevil netflix
    Falcon
    Karnak
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Colossus and magneto
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Magneto and Xpool-Deadforce

Let colossus be everyone's favorite meme champ.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    *Checks 6* roster* Definitely DPX, and Mags as well, since he will be added to the 6* roster in a bit...
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    Colossus, Groot
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip and colossus
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot and king groot
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    From a logical stand point, captain marvel and either kamala or ms marvel, because of the captain marvel movie
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Magneto and LOL Ultron
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus, if they choose Mystic.
    Magneto, DPXF and Colossus probably need it more though.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Iron Fist and Thor Jane Foster
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Collosus and Gamora.... He should be useful.... She should be amazing...
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Guilly was fine for a while but is maybe getting a little left behind. Cap Marvel is not terrible.

Colossus and Magneto. Those are the worst. Hulkbuster should just be removed from the game.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    She hulk
    KK
    Spider Gwen
    - just as a matter of three other options. All the rest mentioned are super valid
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    I want spider Gwen to be god tier so bad.
  • Hulkbuster. After they buff him then it will restore my faith anyone else will get a second look.