**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invernability boosts been missing from store

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
It's been too much time since i saw the last one maybe i missed it this week if someone can correct me

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Its been a long time since we had grey boosts in the loyalty store.
    Seems like you can only get them by wasting 120 units on crystal that has a chance on getting them.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yup they tryna force us to buy them, it’s all about making money
  • And you’re not actually buying the particular AW Boost you want. All those other useless Power class boosts and such are in that 120 Unit crystal as well. Invulnerability and Regen are probably the only ones most people want. Did they stop being “random” in Store about the same time as this new crystal became available to buy ??
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    And you’re not actually buying the particular AW Boost you want. All those other useless Power class boosts and such are in that 120 Unit crystal as well. Invulnerability and Regen are probably the only ones most people want. Did they stop being “random” in Store about the same time as this new crystal became available to buy ??

No, they waited over a month to put the crystal up for sale, just enough time for everyone to deplete their reserves and for mid-season when the push is on. But, hey, it’s just a coincidence
  • Hmmm, back 2 back days of Invulnerability and Regeneration boosts appearing in Loyalty Store. Maybe they got the message and re-added these. Or someone there kicked the random number generator's reboot button, haha.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I saw an Invulnerability Boost in store just the day before yesterday. You blind son?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    I saw an Invulnerability Boost in store just the day before yesterday. You blind son?

See the date of the thread lol. Boosts came out two days after thread was made.
  • Yes, this thread, and several other similar ones, had been commenting on how very long it had been since these boosts previously appeared. And so (maybe Kabam got the message), suddenly they appear again in the store.