**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost-Hood Synergy bug in AW

SmokingBasturdSmokingBasturd Posts: 6
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Earlier today I fought an All or nothing node in AW with 5* ghost. Brought 5* wasp and 4* hood as synergies in my team. It was a magik, she launched her sp3 while ghost was phasing and somehow I died from sp3 damage which should have no damage from the hood synergy. That cost a crucial death to my alliance in a high voltage T1 AW. What’s the explanation to this bug KABAM?
Let me know if you need the proof I have a video recording of it.

Comments

• Options
    98uqjfyrp5o4.png
    a9xhlqeo9aj5.png
  • Options
    4wkfur04qp6u.png
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Maybe it's from nullifying the buffs you had, she does extra damage per buff removed.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Maybe it's from nullifying the buffs you had, she does extra damage per buff removed.

That shouldn’t matter because Ghost is supposed to take no damage from any source while phasing with the Hood synergy. Also, her sp3 increases the attack of the sp3 per buff nullified. It doesn’t actually deal direct damage per buff nullified like her sp1 or Morningstar’s sp2.
  • Options
    I am curious to hear an official response about this or for someone to point out something else because I can’t think of anything that should cause this.
  • Options
    Kenny292 wrote: »

That shouldn’t matter because Ghost is supposed to take no damage from any source while phasing with the Hood synergy. Also, her sp3 increases the attack of the sp3 per buff nullified. It doesn’t actually deal direct damage per buff nullified like her sp1 or Morningstar’s sp2.

magik deals energy damage when nullifying buffs so the increased damage from sp3 is also dealt as energy damage. Energy damage is direct damage
  • Options

magik deals energy damage when nullifying buffs so the increased damage from sp3 is also dealt as energy damage. Energy damage is direct damage

You might wanna re-read her sp3 description. You’re thinking of her sp1, but her sp3 doesn’t work the same way.
  • Options
    xs93670don4q.jpeg
    0j27oxceec3j.jpeg
  • Options
    xs93670don4q.jpeg
    0j27oxceec3j.jpeg

Thanks for that reminder lol. He either didn't phase in time or something happened with the nullify. What do you think happened then ?
  • Options
    xs93670don4q.jpeg
    0j27oxceec3j.jpeg

Thanks for that reminder lol. He either didn't phase in time or something happened with the nullify. What do you think happened then ?

The screenshots show that he phased in time based on the timer, but I can’t for the life of me think of what could cause it other than it being a bug. I looked back over both of their abilities and the all or nothing nodes and couldn’t find anything. He’s not at low enough health for the assassin mastery to be at play. I got nothing right now.
  • Options
    Only thing I can’t see from the screenshots is whether or not he actually had Hood on his team lol I’ve seen someone do that and thought they had him on the team.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Hard tell without the video because that phase has less than .5s left on it; 2 second phase with less than 25% left on the timer.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,184 ★★★★★
    4wkfur04qp6u.png

Mabye the timer run out if the pheas.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Maybe she just nullified the phasing as well ... Did you tried this in duels?
  • Options
    SmokingBasturdSmokingBasturd Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    I had the hood synergy on. I don’t wanna waste anyone’s time here. One of my teammate dueled a magik and she does nully ghost’s cruelty but the phase was still active which means if you have the hood synergy during phase you should be taking no damage irrespective of nullifying or not
  • Options
    eqsw8v73jce1.png
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra any insight into what's happening here ?
  • Options
    @Jaffacaked thanks for tagging them. It’s my first time here so..
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,184 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Maybe she just nullified the phasing as well ... Did you tried this in duels?

Nvm
  • Options
    Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll take this over to the rest of the team and see what we can get figured out.