**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Hyperion or Domino to R5 - LOL - Advice and thoughts needed...

Heya folks,

I need some help from experienced players who have completed LOL! Paralysis by analysis. I've watched all the videos but have not seen a "versus" discussion.

At the end of the month we get another T2a which will allow me to take either Hyperion (sig 59) or Domino (unduped - but have a generic stone if worthwhile) to R5. Principal immediate use will be LOL. I'll be @ or close to ranking the other one to R5 anyway after LOL.

I've done easy path already - so looking at paths 2-7.

I have Blade at R5 and:

Ghost Rider R4
CapIW R4
Gulk R4 (not for LOL obviously)
Star Lord R4 (sig 79)

6* Killmonger
6* WS (yeah I know - I pulled WS first and was let down - last 6* was KM - now I'm like BANG!)
6* Sentinel
6* Drax

What say you?

TL;DR: R5 Domino or Hyperion for LOL? Would you use a stone on Domino?

Comments

• Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    ^^^ I still expect Blade+GR to be my main attacker. Archangel and Proxima at R3 are other options. Have all the 4*s for synergies etc.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hell no woukd I ever use a generic stone on Domino. I wouldn’t even use a mutant on her. As for which one is better, I think Domino is probably the “easier” choice. She is just great without doing much. Hype needs fury from his heavy which I feel would be really difficult in LOL due to limber.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Domino for lol. No awakening needed I believe for attacking.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Domino no question. Unlimited parries with massacre and you're off to the races.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Domino. Easy to use, unlimited parries, great block proficiency.

Also don't generic Domino lol, I wouldn't even use a mutant gem. Her sig adds nothing to attack. The energy damage is negligible.