**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 seperate 4star Dormammus in arenas Thanos team

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
I just played an arena match against a Thanos team of a 4star 5/50 Drax and 2 seperate 4star 5/50 Dormammus..... Are we now going to be able to split multiple duplicated champs into 2 seperate champs altogether, is this a glitch, or just something that is allowed just for the AI? An explanation would be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Ok, thanks for the info. 1 more thing I forgot to ask along with this question. Since day 1 I've experienced a "delay" in being able to trigger my power moves immediately after my opponents power move completes. For example, opponent triggers L2 which I block, and immediately following, Im sitting there pressing my power bar 5 to 10 times in succession without success. Never has it worked so I just assumed it was part of the game design, but now I realize that the AI has been able to on many occasions do just that which Ive never been able to. Could this also be "just because......" or has it never been brought to attn by anyone? I appreciate your time.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Did you take a snapshot to confirm if it's not one 5* and another 4*?
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited May 2017
    As a matter of fact I did take a SS to show my alliance. I'm a newbie to forums so not positive I did this correctly. I attached the screenshot to the little picture landscape button below. I hope you can see it.szgiqwamakfi.png
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Thanks! It's amazing.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    WOK wrote: »
    Ok, thanks for the info. 1 more thing I forgot to ask along with this question. Since day 1 I've experienced a "delay" in being able to trigger my power moves immediately after my opponents power move completes. For example, opponent triggers L2 which I block, and immediately following, Im sitting there pressing my power bar 5 to 10 times in succession without success. Never has it worked so I just assumed it was part of the game design, but now I realize that the AI has been able to on many occasions do just that which Ive never been able to. Could this also be "just because......" or has it never been brought to attn by anyone? I appreciate your time.
    If i understand you, it's a bug and you're not alone.