**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW vs Rhulk question

Looking as Seatins video makes it so easy.... and it is. However, i noticed that rhulk didn’t become unblockable under 25% and he was able to do 1 more parry to finish him off.... Is there smth i’m missing ? Because when i try, i’m getting the unblockable.

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Pacify mastery . Its a 30% chance
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    i just noticed there’s also the assassin mastery
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited January 2019
    If you use cap’s SP1 at just above Rhulk’s 25% and got it below, the SP1 reduces all ability accuracy meaning the unstoppable finale will not be triggered. Tried it myself so I can confirm that.

So that’s another option if you don’t think u will be as lucky as seatin
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    If you use cap’s SP1 at just above Rhulk’s 25% and got it below, the SP1 reduces all ability accuracy meaning the unstoppable finale will not be triggered. Tried it myself so I can confirm that.

This, also maybe Pacify.
    Just wait for him to build up more regen stacks and keep trying to get extra parry's until close to 25 percent and he'll go down.
    I've only tried once using Cap on my second account and worked well but I can see it being problematic if he doesn't die below 25 percent. My main account Void for the win.
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    ezgoing wrote: »

omg sweet! GENIUS