**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs has Kabam buffed and nerfed since inception?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I feel like I'm missing some.

Buffed
1) Magik
2) Red and Blue Cyclops
3) CW
4) WS
5) Rulk
6) LC
7) Sentry
8) Venom
9) Carnage
10) Punisher
11) Hulk
12) Storm
13) Electro
14) Neb
15) Thor
16) Jane Foster
17) Thor Rags
18) Juggs
19) IP
20) Abom

Nerfed
1) SW
2) DS
3) Thor
4) SL
5) IF and IIF
6) BW
7) White and Red Mags

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    How was SL nerfed? Never knew he was
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

In 12.0 his sig was capped at 400 hits. It used to have no limit.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

That’s lame. Why the hell would mags be nerfed? Lol

Not sure why they did that. If you have to put 400+ hits on the combo meter to get "OP" damage then I think it's well-deserved.

Anyways, I think you can put Rocket on the nerf list since he can't do guaranteed crits when duped anymore because of diminishing returns.

Ahhh yes. Forgot about that.

Also Wolverine and X23 with the healing changes in 12.0.
    edited January 2019

That’s lame. Why the hell would mags be nerfed? Lol

No idea. They took his bleed away on sp2 and changed leadership.
    edited January 2019
    Edit: never mind

Edit 2: BB was buffed and nerfed
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    There’s a few technicalities here, Killmonger had that insane debuff immunity which was patched as a glitch, depends if you count that. An undeniable nerf was to Drax...
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, I'm not counting bug fixes, glitches or "frame rate" fixes.

I'm talking about direct changes.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    When was magik buffed? Also both cyclops actually got buffed??
    When was magik buffed?

Waaaaaay back. It was a change to limbo.
    Ok so then the Drax “fix” doesn’t count. How about the gwenpool heavy attack nerf?
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Venom and Carnage both got big buffs pretty recently with the symbiote event.
    Ok so then the Drax “fix” doesn’t count. How about the gwenpool heavy attack nerf?

I was asking my alliance mates about that. Someone had mentioned it. What exactly was it? Something about the way bleeds stack?

I was asking my alliance mates about that. Someone had mentioned it. What exactly was it? Something about the way bleeds stack?

Gwenpools heavy attack used to always give a bleed, people found an exploit where you can infinitely enervate a champion against the wall and you’ll always get a bleed, refreshing the duration. Kabam lowered the chance to bleed to 5%, which was a little ridiculous, but gwenpool is still really strong without it
    5tarscream wrote: »
    Venom and Carnage both got big buffs pretty recently with the symbiote event.

I should have totally put them on the "Buffed list"... oh wait.

Gwenpools heavy attack used to always give a bleed, people found an exploit where you can infinitely enervate a champion against the wall and you’ll always get a bleed, refreshing the duration. Kabam lowered the chance to bleed to 5%, which was a little ridiculous, but gwenpool is still really strong without it

Oh yeah. And yep, that's a nerf.
    Ok so then the Drax “fix” doesn’t count.

@XxOriginalxX Drax is always mentioned with this but it affected X23 and Elektra too. I'm with you on the ridiculousness of this "fix", though. It was unnecessary.

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Did void get a nerf from inception ? They changed minor aspects on blade since inception , also they changed Sym supreme, as well as nerfed domino from inception from everyone whining
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Did void get a nerf from inception ? They changed minor aspects on blade since inception , also they changed Sym supreme, as well as nerfed domino from inception from everyone whining

I think SS was a bug fix. How were Void and Dom changed?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Gamora was nerfed, they changed her so sig could only activate once per fight.

OG deadpool was also nerfed way back, they scaled down his regen.
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    Gamora was nerfed, they changed her so sig could only activate once per fight.

OG deadpool was also nerfed way back, they scaled down his regen.

I was discussing the Gamora and HE thing... I think it was always once a fight; however, Kabam was forced to put it in the text.
    Also both cyclops actually got buffed??

They got nerfed with leadership changes and buffed when their sig became unblockable and could crit through block.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Dom got changed a couple of times as well as blade

Dom got to where her crit failure didn’t have a chance to remove cold snap or voodoos regen or any other start fight abilities

Also they messed with speed of her medium attack because people were getting block breaked making her an easier defender from complaints
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There’s a few technicalities here, Killmonger had that insane debuff immunity which was patched as a glitch, depends if you count that. An undeniable nerf was to Drax...

I still don't think the killmonger one was a bug
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Everyone was indirectly nerfed with DR system.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    When and how did Abomination and Cyclops get buffed?

Characters that stack a lot of armor breaks got nerfed as well. I am talking about both Iron Fists and Symbiote Spider-Man. also OG Deadpool, Gwenpool, Rocket Raccoon and potentially Archangel and Drax if you consider the adjustments they did to them nerfs.

As for the buffs, Rhino got buffed as well.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Just to be pedantic, but since you said "since inception" then every original champ was buffed when sig abilities were introduced in the 1.1 release.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    archangel :neutral:
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Player1994 wrote: »
    archangel :neutral:

How was AA nerfed?