**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grey Boosts

2»

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s obvious, the update removed them

Clear as fkin day
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    It’s obvious, the update removed them

Clear as fkin day

or clear as the mods brain who still believe 'nothing has changed'
    I bet if they find out it was really their mistake, they won't admit otherwise people will rant for compensation
  • DLLMDLLM Posts: 21
    This thread will be closed soon. Kabam won’t allow us to diccuss RNG. They are so dirty and dishonest. Have you seen prof Hoff video, opened 10 5* feature crystals and got sxxt. The RNG can be altered in backend. It is difficult or in possible to prove.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    DLLM wrote: »
    This thread will be closed soon. Kabam won’t allow us to diccuss RNG. They are so dirty and dishonest. Have you seen prof Hoff video, opened 10 5* feature crystals and got sxxt. The RNG can be altered in backend. It is difficult or in possible to prove.

Yep! Thats why when people say Domino is too OP, she can be silently nerfed via 'Rigged number Generator' and nobody would be able to say anything....Building a game on the basis of RnG helps them tweak and alter the game to their will
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Scholia wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    its random, they'll appear eventually. just keep checking.

Do you work for Kabam?

Are you mike in disguise?

Looks like I hurt someone’s feelings... what is the world coming to

Lol

• NKTRNLNKTRNL Posts: 8
    ghjvoovb8rdi.jpg
  • NKTRNLNKTRNL Posts: 8
    Not super random, my alliance wont be buying anymore of these random war boosts at 120 units per. Just go back to loyalty kabam. We're not biting amymore.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    maybe they should just let us swap loyau for units ? so i can get 1 million units
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    What is more likely:

-the statistically probability that these boosts do not appear for this long is now beyond your chances of winning Powerball

-there is an error in the code preventing the boosts from appearing

-they were intentionally removed

It's one of the three. We've been told it's RNG but the odds of that being true are vanishingly small and getting smaller each new day.

If I had a way to wager on this, I'd lay a mortgage payment on the code being wrong. I'd bet a developer grabbed some loyalty store code from before these boosts existed or something and it ended up in the current build. That seems the most likely cause.

RnG is certainly the least likely cause. Unless we're in some sort of twisted Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead reality.