**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many friends should be allowed?

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
With 30 alliance members and only 25 friends available, how many should kabam let us have?

How many friends should be allowed? 26 votes

None, who needs friends?
26%
LagmelongtimewSWeaponXSpeedbumpHazemphillgreenTmasters1984Suskanut 7 votes
25. Good as is.
3%
Appleisgod 1 vote
30, one for each alliance member
15%
NikskinithebluemanThawnimIsman1998 4 votes
31-35, enough for your alliance and a few to recruit replacements
30%
ralmadaEscoutsLucashood123456AdzomaticCaptain_MaimBUZZdog3000SummonerB2orball 8 votes
11%
ralmadaAppieRydertheblack 3 votes
Unlimited. Don't put a lid on my social life.
11%
A_Noob_Is1Warofgods13514Niall_The_Gun 3 votes

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I've always thought 30 was a more appropriate number, but most of my chats take place through line app and not the game anyways.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I've always thought 30 was a more appropriate number, but most of my chats take place through line app and not the game anyways.

If you were able to have 30 friends, and your friend chat sent push notifications would you still use line as much?

If you were able to have 30 friends, and your friend chat sent push notifications would you still use line as much?

Not as much, but I would still use it quite a bit. Line app and especially the group chats we created in it has all information that I really need whether it be rank up info, mastery info, or whatever else.

Not as much, but I would still use it quite a bit. Line app and especially the group chats we created in it has all information that I really need whether it be rank up info, mastery info, or whatever else.

Yeah, I get that. As a non line user however, I would like the ability to communicate to my whole alliance without the line app. Ideally, that would mean at least 30 friend capacity, push notifications, and the ability to create a group chat amongst your friends group.

Yeah, I get that. As a non line user however, I would like the ability to communicate to my whole alliance without the line app. Ideally, that would mean at least 30 friend capacity, push notifications, and the ability to create a group chat amongst your friends group.

I can understand that. I fought using line app for a long time too.

I can understand that. I fought using line app for a long time too.

Yeah, the thing that drives me nuts tho is it is such a simple coding change. I started a discussion as well on this subject. Really hoping @Kabam Miike sees this.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    With this less people would require line.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Unlimited. Don't put a lid on my social life.
    seems better
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Co ordination is required in alliance quests and wars because of some reasons we might not.play but we shouldn't lose because of a single person so if we can share our account to an alliance members on condition though i.e we should have been In that alliance for more than a week