**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I did it!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I 100% act 5.4 i skip over 5.3 because i wanted to get the awakenim gem i got science n used it on my r4 *5 void had pleanty off generic n science stones 1gmagvpwrz9g.png

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congrats! I’m nowhere near your level yet but maybe one day!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I 100% act 5.4 i skip over 5.3 because i wanted to get the awakenim gem i got science n used it on my r4 *5 void had pleanty off generic n science stones 1gmagvpwrz9g.png

awesome work I did my initial clear up to Modok Last night gonna save some resources and boost hopefully get it done this month
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

nice work... but fyi 5.3 also has a 5* gem crystal.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @goisquad891 i had most trouble with him for maphisto bring iceman or void
  • Strikerrx8 wrote: »

Congrats dude! Very nice indeed. I'm sure that void is gonna help a ton as you move forward
    @goisquad891 i had most trouble with him for maphisto bring iceman or void

I got to phoenix run out of units/revives I'm using rank4 duped blade with gr synergy r4 unduped magik and r4 duped ultron and a 6* bishop
    got a duped r4 og spidey and an iceman 4* r5 sig 99 on the bench
    Nice team use that iceman vs maphisto his allways in flames n regens lots off meternn ty void is destroyng red hulk i hope he fights good vs diablo
    Nice team use that iceman vs maphisto his allways in flames n regens lots off meternn ty void is destroyng red hulk i hope he fights good vs diablo

I hear its awesome with void I'm jealous mine is unawakened I rolled him with blade (rhulk) he wasn't too bad for Diablo go in with a high health champ first and get used to his potions/ unblock able special and then hammer him
  • That's awesome, OP! Congrats on hitting that milestone for yourself. :)
    @Kabam Vydious ty still need to 100 5.3 need basic 5 for my r4 *5 ghost
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Pretty sweet Void... can’t go wrong witn awakening him it seems. Saving my gem for him as well
    U should pretty nice when u get fear of the void