**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Roster

So I’ve made a few act 5 posts and I got some different advice so I went back to start 100% on act 4. I’m just about done and I got resources to spare. Who do I need on my roster to tackle act 5?

pe1y9dn7c1r8.png
04mr0x3t42bf.png
urs9x66yp0tl.png
7050yk60ipa3.png

Comments

• Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    You’ve got all the strongest champions that you could need, but you need to rank them up more unless you’re okay with spending a pretty good amount of units/money.
    I recommend get more 4*s to rank 4 or 5, and then shoot for it. I just rank 4’d my first 5* and am planning on shooting for it soon.. i’m free to play, so if you are okay with spending then disregard the second part of my post.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    You’ve got all the strongest champions that you could need, but you need to rank them up more unless you’re okay with spending a pretty good amount of units/money.
    I recommend get more 4*s to rank 4 or 5, and then shoot for it. I just rank 4’d my first 5* and am planning on shooting for it soon.. i’m free to play, so if you are okay with spending then disregard the second part of my post.

I am free to play so I appreciate your advice. What champs do you specifically recommend
  • Options
    Gwenpool
    Blade
    Starky
    Dormammu
    IMIW
    Those should be your mvp imo