**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dark hawk compensation???

Anyone know if we are going to get anything for last months dark hawk?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited January 2019
    No. We will not. Period.
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    No you dont know or no it's not happening?
    edited January 2019
    Both. Probably
    Oh ok. I had a feeling it would he an issue that they would sweep under the rug
    Taz0911 wrote: »
    Oh ok. I had a feeling it would he an issue that they would sweep under the rug

Yeah. Is how it is, I guess. Life goes on
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

• •
    \___________________________/

Whale ^^^

Edit: Gosh darn they messed up my whale
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Also yeah probably no darkhawk compensation just bc they fixed it and they’ll say you didn’t have to do it and stuff.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Would they compensate everyone? Not all players had issues. That's what would make compensation so tough. It's not like the Ægon where he was actually bugged.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Would they compensate everyone? Not all players had issues. That's what would make compensation so tough. It's not like the Ægon where he was actually bugged.

Aegon was bugged? Didnt notice

They had to put out a hotfix because his counters weren't working correctly. It affected everyone who went against him. Kabam provided compensation for that because it did affect EVERY player. Not everyone had issues with Darkhawk.
    If you took him out in one try each fight, you never had to deal with it. It was all about his combos/charges and the way they carried from fight to fight.
    Yea I usually smash out uncollected within the first day or 2 but it wouldn't happen to me everytime so I wasnt really sure it was a bug. And I'm not saying I want a lot of things just a couple of revives would be nice since you would pretty much die right at the start and you had no control of it. I also dont remember the aegon bug. Not saying you are lying, just dont remember.
    edited January 2019
    Taz0911 wrote: »
    Yea I usually smash out uncollected within the first day or 2 but it wouldn't happen to me everytime so I wasnt really sure it was a bug. And I'm not saying I want a lot of things just a couple of revives would be nice since you would pretty much die right at the start and you had no control of it. I also dont remember the aegon bug. Not saying you are lying, just dont remember.

Here was the announcement for it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108330/bug-fix-aegon-in-brawl-in-the-battlerealm-event-quest#latest

Darkhawk was less of a bug as it was a character design flaw that caused performance issue for a multitude of users. It didn't affect every player, making it harder to pinpoint the issue. They tried a hotfix which worked for some but not most.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why do we need compensation for something we didn’t have an issue with?

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I dont think kabam want to set a precedent for this by offering compensation. I was affected by it but didnt cost anything save energy. Seen others who spent a lot on revives for this issue and just kept being killed instantly at start. I would hope there would be some good will offer but i doubt it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Why do we need compensation for something we didn’t have an issue with?

Well, you probably don't need compensation then.
    I do though. Because it was a massive issue for me.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    At this point I don't want Compensation, I just want him fixed! Ran into him in Arena recently and during this month's EQ, still having the Lag and Freezing anytime he swaps to one of his modes...
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Btw its nice nice to know that ppl r still expecting for compebsation for last months event. Lmao🤣
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    edited January 2019

° v°
    (__)
    - -
    🐧
    See the resemblance
    (Its a penguin)
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

• •
    \___________________________/

Whale ^^^