**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 5 fragment sales?!

£50 for a few k fragments?! You put this sale up for the people who are desperate and need a few k and will pay for that.. what about the 98% off us who play the game?!...

The other 2%
1% desperate
1% who cheat.. im being kind on this one arnt i lol

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I only want the t2a. Have 4 t5bs and 1 t2a at the moment.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Also a full t2a which by itself was selling for more than $50 not that long ago at all
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Tier 2 alphas? Ive used 8 already and got another 3, only been on this game around 7 8months.. but beside the point.. 50 pound for a few k? Its ridiculous.. talking about january sales
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I only want the t2a. Have 4 t5bs and 1 t2a at the moment.

And you come under the 1% who kabam want. *cough cough
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Tier 2 alphas? Ive used 8 already and got another 3, only been on this game around 7 8months.. but beside the point.. 50 pound for a few k? Its ridiculous.. talking about january sales

I've used over 90, that doesn't mean I won't always need more. I have so many R3 champs I'd love to R4 let alone R5
    But they did have that tier 5 card, i think it was 99 pound and you get over 30k tier 5 fragments! So 50 pound for 3k. Makes no sence unless your super rich
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I just wanted 1 t2a, they are slow to come by.
    Wait 1 week calender
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    £50 for a few k fragments?! You put this sale up for the people who are desperate and need a few k and will pay for that.. what about the 98% off us who play the game?!...

The other 2%
    1% desperate
    1% who cheat.. im being kind on this one arnt i lol

I don't understand how the 1 percentile is desperate? I'm sure more than 1% are buying this offer anyway. And I know people who have plenty of t2as who still bought the deal...
    Wait 1 week calender

For 1 t2a. I need 6 to r5 a 5* and 4 to r4 one. This is a great deal for everyone wanting t2a, the t5b frags are just bonus. And I’m hardly the 1%. More like the 30-40%.

Also, that $200k sealed the deal for me. Glad Kabam has been adding gold to these offers.