**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do YOU still buy alliance crystals?

Do YOU still buy alliance crystals? 114 votes

Yes
56%
DNA3000CoatHang3rSwe_wolfisRaganatorDrenlinJadedScottryanPcc880WayntosMaximumCrashTheVyrusStryke71121JohnyzeroManChildNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEncoreMrTicTac19992008DoctorJThebgjaxelelf_1 64 votes
No
43%
TacoScottyRagamugginGunnerBadroseLeNoirFaineantZENinvasian82nelly22Stewmangatra_hpAxeCopFireHotCarlosTendersquadNanoDroidSpeedbumpfish8sixNightCrackerNorthwestbrosefQuikPikDreggwatzNemesis666 50 votes

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Yes
    For spend loyalty event, if there ain't anything in the store that I need.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Yes
    buy one on loyalty spend day cheaper than buying form loyalty store.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Too many 2* UC pulls and not enough boosts to be worthwhile.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    Stopped a long time ago.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Yes

It is about a one in three chance for a boost according to the drop odds, which isn't bad compared to the cost of boosts. I had stopped buying for a while, but I've started up again now that those boosts are more valuable to me than they used to be for alliance war.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    On my main 770k account no but on my second 70k account I do.
    That 4* UC would me in defence and for his immunity to bleed
    No
    @DNA3000 I just opened one for the hell of it and I did get a boost... it was a 40% experience boost lmao
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Every day. Save up a week at a time. Plenty of boosts. I use the code boosts for item use events.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    I did a survey of the alliance crystals a while back, Tallied 400 crystals from youtube. It showed that it took about an average of 6000 loyalty to get a useful boost (health/attack) and iirc about 50% of those were the middle tier boosts.

That’s a better value than buying boosts from the loyalty store and about a minimum value of 5 units value per alliance crystal.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Yes
    @DNA3000 I just opened one for the hell of it and I did get a boost... it was a 40% experience boost lmao

Yeah those suck (for level 60s which I'm certain you are, for lower level players they would still be useful) but I still think I get a useful boost at least once every five pulls or so, which makes that comparable to the cost of buying boosts with loyalty. I just burn those XP ones during item use events.
    No
    Hmmm. Maybe I'll start getting them again. Thanks for the input @DNA3000 @CoatHang3r
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes
    Yupp. Just for the random health and attack boosts that drop.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Yes
    I have a maxed 4* UC and bought 3 5* UC’s. I still buy one a day for the health and attack boosts
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Yes
    Only for loyalty event if nothing good in store
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Yes
    Most of the stuff in there is poooo, I do only for chance at boosts
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    0sy1lp776pud.jpeg
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    No, I’ve pulled all the 2 star unstoppable’s i can handle... that crystal is a waste...