**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expiring items that were paid for

So, I bought the offers today, but it now looks like I cannot hold all the items and they will expire in 30 days. I didn't realize this until after I had purchased them, I just assumed the cap would grow as I purchased more. Kabam, are you allowed to expire items that were paid for?

Comments

• DaeDae Posts: 6
    I just started playing this game, didn't realize that you can buy stuff that you cannot use and then will also expire. Needs to be explained a bit more before purchasing.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    What items did you buy? What level are you? Item caps increase as player level increases iirc.
    edited January 2019
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    So if.you buy too many cookies(I like cookies)

Do they expire or does the expiration date just get longer before they go bad?

At least I can eat the cookies :) right now I have t2a that I cannot eat.

Also, if that's true then everything you buy should expire?? Does everything purchased in game expire and the clock starts from the moment you purchase it? How am I able to buy something I not only cannot use, but cannot store.

Again, my fault for purchasing. Won't make that mistake and buy any offers anymore.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    What items did you buy? What level are you? Item caps increase as player level increases iirc.

I started this past month. Feel like I'm moving quickly, and just bought the offer today, assuming I can use it to ranky champs faster. But looks like I can only hold 1 t2a right now. Rest are going to expire. Oh well, lesson learned, don't buy stuff in game.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Dae wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »

I started this past month. Feel like I'm moving quickly, and just bought the offer today, assuming I can use it to ranky champs faster. But looks like I can only hold 1 t2a right now. Rest are going to expire. Oh well, lesson learned, don't buy stuff in game.

the actual lesson is to read. Your cap does grow as you progress in levels, to the point where you can hold 12 t2as by level 60. As you won't need any t2as until you have a 5 star rank 3/45 ready to push to 4/55, you had better get a move on.
  • Hey Dae,

Thanks for the input. This is something we have been discussing lately. That said, you've already started a thread on this topic here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115252/increase-inventory-caps

Please keep posting in there.
This discussion has been closed.