**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the Dhampir crystal or blade crystal

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Blade even though he was a sensation in 2017-2018 and now with a blade crystal released again. I don't see the point in going for him at this stage of the game. He is one of the best but now there are better champions in the basic pool and it is better pulling a domino or ghost from a basic than a blade from a featured and at this stage he is overshadowed by new champs. I am sorry but I aint going for blade.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Badrose wrote: »
    #buffblade :D

When they did this last time, everyone thought he was going to get nerfed lol.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I will go for it.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    Blade is still the best over all champ in the game. There are others that are better at individual things but overall, Blade is the best.

In your opinion. I personally think ghost, sparky, and void are the best. Others think caiw or domino is best. There is no “best” there are only opinions as to who people think is best. But lots of people on here love stating their opinions as absolute fact.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Oh, they’ll definitely release indirect nerfs in the forms of nodes or tag new villains #badguy or some such. But he’ll still be viable for a good chunk of new content..... maybe
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    my question is will the fgmcs come out at the same time of him???
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Blade even though he was a sensation in 2017-2018 and now with a blade crystal released again. I don't see the point in going for him at this stage of the game. He is one of the best but now there are better champions in the basic pool and it is better pulling a domino or ghost from a basic than a blade from a featured and at this stage he is overshadowed by new champs. I am sorry but I aint going for blade.

How is it easier to pull domino or ghost from the basic over blade? It’s all the same odds.
    Domino and ghost don’t have health regen. Well actually the list of things domino and ghost don’t have over blade is a sizeable chunk of what makes an overall great champ.

Blade still beats them all, even if he doesn’t get danger sense.
  • PDZIncPDZInc Posts: 7
    Nerf
  • palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    edited January 2019
    Blade is still a great champ. Act 5 clearer.

Hopefully act 6 wont be blade immune as recent content.

On a side note: Thanks kabam. It’s also the anniversary of my unawakened R5 Blade. Surprised that almost all my five star skill champs were duped before him, the fastest being kingpin in a span of one week.
    Hope to awaken him this time.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I still doubt he is even the best Skill champ. Not just for particular duties (for example, for AWD I believe it's Korg) but overall as well. I heavily lean towards Killmonger for best Skill one.

With that been said, I already have a 4* Blade. I will be placing my shards towards a normal 5* crystal, thank you.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    The truth is that health is the most expensive resource in the game, and Blade gives you that resource almost unlimitedly and easily accessible. That is why he is still one of the best champs in the game, even despite Kabam's efforts throughout the entire of 2018 to make him less dominant.